• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Layout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
  • You've been warned several times for double posting and bypassing the character limit before, Myuureon. Enjoy your one-week trip to Banville- population: you.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • I know JA submitted us, but I don't want her submission cut out due to submitting her site AND this one.

So here:

Site Name: PocketNews
    Site url: https://pocket-news.net

I mean without PN, loads of sites wouldn't have news and that is something nobody wants to see =(

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • We have now chosen ;D
    I have to give you the results, Sylver told me to.
    The winner is "The Pokemon Center" ( https://www.tpc.paulhq.com )
    Reason: A nice and user-friendly site, has a nice layout, lots of content and is updated on a regular basis. The webmaster is nice, and the site uses a nice language, and is suitable for many.
    The Layout has been sent to Sarah, and she and her site will also get this award:
    Free Layout!

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
  • Yep, congratz "The Pokemon Center"!
    If someone wants a layout contact me via MSN and I'll make you one for free. ;)
    I'll make another contest in 2 weeks or so.

Morkula

Years
  • *smack* Kira, that was spam. Try to post something that actually contributes to the topic next time. x.x

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • Morkula said:
    *smack* Kira, that was spam. Try to post something that actually contributes to the topic next time. x.x
    *Deletes Post quickly so no-one will see* I'm a criminal O.o

Oh, and as a footnote, just so you all know, we judged by the content, how often the updates come, and how nice layout you have.

StarBurst

I > U = Old
    Years
  • Hmm. Probably useful information for future reference. ^_^ So are you guys going to do this again? That was a really nice layout. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2005
    Yer really like the design aswell the lugia thing is awsome. What package do you use?

Morkula

Years
  • Skib, don't double post. And learn to use proper grammar/punctuation/capitalization. >>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back