• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Mew and Mewtwo

Years
    i didnt know that you were not allowed to use action replays even though thats not what i used!! but on my REAL POKEMON DIAMOND i have multiple mewtwos on level 100 but not so many mews any way heres the info

GAME INFO:
    Trainer Name:John
    Trainer ID:43797

Friend Code:3050 4370 1510
    I will ask for a Female Bidoof any level

Years
    if you want a mew give me your friend codeand name and put up on wi-fi female bidoof any level and want a mew i will give it to you just tell me when you want to trade!

Years
    sorry i made a mistake ill be on pearl version ill be 1 minute

its checkin gts's status...
    its been like3 minutes

im rebooting sorry

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    you ready?cus im on wi-fi and u aint on there

go to a pokecentre and go down stairs speak to the woman in the middle behind the counter thats the wi-fi direct trade.

Last edited:
    Years
    ok ill put mew up now!!!!!!!

crap some one has my mew god this sucks ill have to migrate tomorrow but for now i will give you mewtwo sorry post to me tomorrow morning and ill get u mew

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    mew

thanx its eaier using the direct wi-fi cus no-one can steal your pokemon.av u found the direct corner yet?

Years
    yep im truly sorry post me a private message tomorrow and ill give you mew and ill add u as a friend

uhh i sent invite but nothings happening?

sorry friend code:0774 1786 7939

ill post to u in the morning im tired truly sorry i promise tomorrow!! sorry

im still handing out mew + mewtwo

Last edited:
    Years
    umm do u have a plusle i will just take that if not just give me a bidoof under the poke centre and pass me your friend code my pearl version code is:3050 4370 1510 Name:John capital J
    give me your friend code and name!!

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Hey buddy, I want one of each, if modest is available , that would kick @$$ :D

What would you like for them?

My FC is 1762 5375 6281

Years
    ok guys dont post for the next day i have 2 much on if you mew u will have to wait i only have mewtwo at the moment send me a private message if u really need them thanks!!

im back if anyone needs me!!

Last edited:
    Years
    That's a pretty nice offer!

Of course.. I'd like a mew and a mewtwo =) if u haven't already run out of those ?!
    Let's hope not.
    U just want Bidoofs??.... Hmkay, well, if u want any other poke, just ask, and i'll see if i can get u it.

Back