• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free or trade if you want

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    Alright, here's my list of Pokemon. They're FREE unless otherwise stated. Just tell me which one you want and post your FC. And please don't tell me you want them all. If you want to trade me anything, I'm obviously always looking for stuff that's harder to come by. I'm also looking for all of the starters including those from GBA games. You don't have to trade me any of them, but I'll gladly take a few. I want one of every evo. Anyway, here goes, I have...

15 Combees
    12 Combee Eggs
    4 Ponyta
    6 HootHoot
    4 Tentacool
    2 Tentacool eggs
    1 Marill
    2 Wooper
    1 Goldeen
    2 Clefairy
    1 Pachirisu
    1 Buneary
    1 Marill

Now, I also have FOR TRADE only...

1 PKRS infected Gible lvl 1 hatchling M
    1 Raticate lvl 50 M
    1 Gloom lvl 53 F
    1 Fearow lvl 52 F
    1 Spinarak lvl 1 hatchling F Gone, but will have more if you want.
    1 Spinarak Egg
    1 Ariados lvl 53 M GONE.
    1 Gible lvl 27 F breeder with Male
    1 Gible lvl 28 M breeder with Female
    28 Gible Eggs
    1 Illumise lvl 50 F

Again, the last list is trade only and only for things that are harder to come by. Not starters or run of the mill Pokemon.

And if you get a freebie from me, please remember to Pay It Forward.

Last edited:

Guitarist Sean

Floe Island Charmander Breeder
    Years
    Hey, sorry, not here for the pokemon, but I admire that you're for paying it forward. a quality hardly ever found in people today.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    Thanks. I just found that it's almost nightmarish trying to collect if you dont' have valuable Pokemon to begin with. I found that I could only trade what I had for lesser Pokemon because no one wanted what I had. By giving these away, maybe someone can get the Pokemon that they're looking for. No one wants to trade a Bidoof, for a Squirtle, but maybe someone can get one by offering a HootHoot or something.

Nothing against the breeders and hackers, but at some point it'd be nice if they helped everyone out, rather than just looking for Legendaries. IMO of course. Sooner rather than later, I'll probably just start breeding my Spinaraks and Gibles again, and just giving away the eggs. They're cool Pokemon (from a collector standpoint) so I think everyone should enjoy them.

**I have a Carnivine. Sorry. If you have any one the exclusives, I'll take most of them. If not, how about one of the GBA starters evolved like Blastoise?

*** @ Koriaku,Combee egg. Add my FC. I'll send you one in about 2 minutes before I go to bed. I see you're offline. hit me up same time tomorrow night and it's yours. I'll save it. Sent you a PM too fyi.

Last edited:

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    Thanks. Everyone that wants, just start listing your names, FC, and want. I'm going to bed, and will be on tomorrow night (Friday) starting at about 8 PM EST. I'll check who's on, and go from there.

And fyi, this is really all thanks to Paranoia. He was kind enough to trade me some really exclusive Pokemon, for a bunch of Bidoof's and stuff. I can't pay him back, so I'm paying it forward. I felt like I owed him, and since he did right by me, I figure I'd do right by others. Just returning a favor, in my own way.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    Ill trade you a piplup charmander cynaquil torchic or chimchar for a gible ?

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    @ Conor, sorry for the delay. I've had trouble logging onto the site for the last 1-1/2 days. I'll trade you the breeding pair of Gibles for the Torchic and Cyndaquil if you want. Then you can breed your own hatchlings.

And to anyone else that might come here. I'm releasing the rest. Sorry. I guess no one wanted them. I'll save a Combee or two and a Gible for trade if anyone wants one later.

Thanks.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    @matt, I'll enter your FC and meet you online in 2 minutes. Make sure that you bring some tradable Pokemon. Bring 4, and I'll give you 4 eggs. If you want a Gible egg, bring a 5th trade.

EDIT: I forgot, that I can't have 5 trades in my party, so I'll bring 3 Combees and 1 Gible. Post here what you want.

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    Does Kadabra evolve when you trade him? I'd do it, but I already have an Alakazam. I don want another one. If he won't evolve, then sure. Let me know. I'm on now.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Hello there, may I have a female combee? It's cool that it is free, thankyou. My friend code will be PM'd to you now. Will I need your code?

kyubiboi

can i get a combee or combee egg? FC: 2019 6216 1766

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    ok, so can i get a Combee?

Trainer: Bob
    Friend Code: 4897 2502 1751

and if there's anything in specific you're looking for, i'd love to get my hands on the PkRs'd Gible.

Back