• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Free Phiones, Rotoms, and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey I'm online now do I need to add you?

Yes, that would make this a lot easier. My in-game name is Max; my friend code is on my profile.

Edit: I don't mean to rush you, but I can only stay on for another five minutes. Worst case scenario, we'll trade either tonight or tomorrow.

Edit 2: You got on in the nick of time! Enjoy your Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    My IGN is Matthew. I can get on for ten minutes around this time each morning or in about 12 hours I am on for 3 or so hours

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    is it possible that I can have all of your starters exept charmander I'm collecting starters please

Years
  • is it possible that I can have all of your starters exept charmander I'm collecting starters please

I'm sorry, but I ran out of most of the starters a long time ago. Right now, I only have a Bulbasaur and Froakie.

I've been updating the numbers in my initial post; if a Pokemon doesn't have a number near its name, then I currently don't have it... I may decide to breed the starters in the future, so bear with me! :)

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
    Years
  • I'd like a Duskull with Suckerpunch please, if you have one! If not then Adamant Duskull? Earthquake? Ice Punch? Any of those?

Years
  • I'd like a Duskull with Suckerpunch please, if you have one! If not then Adamant Duskull? Earthquake? Ice Punch? Any of those?

Sorry, but all of my Duskulls are leftovers from breeding... None of them have any good egg moves--let alone any good moves.

I might be able to find an Adamant one, but no promises... I'll take a look later today! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back