• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Pokemon Box Clear-Out....

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
Years
  • UPDATE: I will be gone for a couple hrs. so leave ur post here or send me a PM if u want to adopt a pokemon.

alright guys i need to clear out some boxes and i would be very happy to give them out to you, the community. cause i simply dont enjoy releasing pokemon, i'd rather give them out. some have potential but i personally cant keep them anymore, for as im hoping to open up my own trade shop soon. so enough babbling about my sob story, here r the rules...

Rules

1.) 1st Come, 1 Serve
    2.) Be nice, if someone takes something u want just ask me, i might have a spare laying around. though be courteous to others too.
    3.) PLEASE BE PATIENT. nothing annoys me more when some ignorant person is trying to speed up a process.

4.) there r no shinies unfortunantly.
    5.) they r free, just give me something to toss like Magikarp.
    6.)it will get updated.
    7.) this will be going on through the weekend, or until it dies out.
    8.) i know im missing something but u get the drift.

Minor Note: i will be online for an hour cause of work but please leave a post here or send me a PM.

Baby Pokemon Lv. 1 -10
    Growlithe
    Phione
    Paras **
    Kabuto **
    Zubat (Batley) **

Chimchar **
    Mawile * Punishment
    Bulbasaur **

Normal
    Wailmer
    Teddiursa
    Meditite
    Lombre
    Weepinbell
    Rhydon
    Tentacruel
    Whiscash
    Dugtrio

Crawdaunt
    Hoothoot
    Numel
    Snubbull

Snover **

Illumise
    Golem **

All r legit and have my OT: RICH, MOOP. others will be marked (**) as they dont have my OT.

Waiting List
    Elevemage- Abra
    eeVee-weezing, hypno, swalot, muk, and walrein
    Snowfire- Phione
    pokemon luver- Bulbasaur
    Schala 25- Mawile
    ehwick- togepi

Last edited:

eeVee.

Go Pochama!
    Years
  • There are more than one that interest me...
    If I could have weezing, hypno, swalot, muk, and walrein, that'd be appreciated.

0688 1752 4330 is my fc, I'll try to catch you on here if I can

Ehwick

Pkmn Trainer
    Years
  • Could I have the Togepi? I really want one lol.

My Friend Code is 4726-0848-5671

Last edited:

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
  • No biggie. whatever you have that I asked for. Are you going to be available in a few hours, I'm running out for a bit.

Back