• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FREE POKEMON

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    OK guys i have ALL THE POKEMON and there real yes im a nerd who has been playing pokemon since i was like 4. And ive been going to the events in new york lol to get like Dexoys lol. OK so ill start from the top. and go down after a whille i will need to stop handing out. And i dont think i can promise you sertent natures sorry. Oh and i dont have any Shiney pokemon sorry i wish i did

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
  • Wow, I'm actually surprised. I didn't think you would follow through Iron Tail. I am sincerely sorry. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't give me what I wanted. Man, there are a lot of generous people on the forums.Everywhere I turn people are giving away pokemon.

xiraiya

Future Sinnoh Champion
    Years
  • I'd really appreciate a WISHMKR jirachi (If it's untouched) otherwise I'd be happy with a legit untouched Dialga (Or whatever the Diamond version is called).

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    ok lol guys i need to do this fast so i need to find a way to organize this. it would be best if u private messege me and say what pokemon please chose 1 at a time and alos leave your friendcode it will be much easier that way

Back