• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Shinies

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I like the linoone............
    Sorry, reserved.
    Ok I'm getting back on wifi now
    Mkay for seaking.
    this is my 2nd one so can i have shiny geodude
    Okay, I'll be on soon.
    I'll trade my Aura Mew and WISHMKR Jirachi fo the Shiny Seaking and Shiny Fearow.
    Sorry, they're both taken. And I don't want any events or shinies for them. They're free.

i'll be on wifi do i need ur info?
    Yeah FC is 3694 6502 1073 name Angel.

Um yeah, list is quite dwindled now. D: If you have a reserved pokemon, PM me.

TwilightBlade

Years
    can i get shiny linoone and seaking?
    Gone... D:
    Okay, then which Shinies aren't reserved or taken? I thought only the reserved ones were taken.
    Surskit is like the only one left that I can remember..
    Out of curiosity is it only two perperson?

Two for the first time you post and another page from that, you can get another one. But there's no more left except for one and Yuni snagged it.. So um thread only for reserved pokes now. I don't feel like putting more shinies up. I'm hungry. D:

Yuni

>) I am seething with evil!
    Years
    Gone... D:

Surskit is like the only one left that I can remember..

Two for the first time you post and another page from that, you can get another one. But there's no more left except for one and Yuni snagged it.. So um thread only for reserved pokes now. I don't feel like putting more shinies up. I'm hungry. D:

Oooo thankies >.< just tell me when you get on Wifi :3

TwilightBlade

Years
    I'll take the Surskit then. :)

I was confused because I was looking at the original post, sorry.
    Lol my bad. It's not very updated since these trades go so fast.
    Will you have more shinies later?
    Not today. On Pokemon Day (this Friday), I may have another giveaway so stay tuned.
    Im, on wi-fi now waiting for a cute shiny shellos
    Ok, wait please.
    somone aready asked for the sunkurst kuni

Yeah they both asked ahh.. Well Yuni asked about it. Haffey, I can snag you a shiny Kyogre. Is that fine?

Sigma, gone or reserved. And nothing else is left btw. So no more offers. And you're welcome to everyone.

Back