• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free shiny Totodile w/ Ice Punch + Dragon Dance

Gluttony123

Hi im Troy Mcluire.
Years
  • To whoever gives me the best reason why they should get it. Ends 11:00am UK time.

Note: The nature is serious

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    I would like it because I have never gotten a shiny before :)
    it would be much appreciated!

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Need to add to my UT shiny starters collection...have chimchar, torchic, charmander, and that's about it. :P (I have a shiny feraligatr adamant, but without Ice Punch or Ddance, forgot which)

*MANAPHY*

THE PRINCE OF THE SEA
    Years
  • I really want it because water pokemon is awsome and im collecting water pokemon but i haven't got any totodile......... especially if its shiny ^_^

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • CAN I PLEASE HAVE THE TOTODILE
    REASON:
    I DONT HAVE ANY SHINY YET COZ I DONT KNOW HOW TOO CHAIN -_-?
    PLEASE I REALLY APPRECIATE IT :)..........

PokeMaster3

Can't wait for HeartGold!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    I would like the Shiny Totodile a lot. First of all, I am a huge fan of water Pokémon. Also, I was interested in Shinies but never really knew what they were, until I recently started learning about what they were/how to catch them, etc. I don't have any, and would really like one, so it would be very appreciated if I could have it.

Gluttony123

Hi im Troy Mcluire.
    Years
  • This is going to end up being a difficult decision ^^

EDIT: If anyone is bad with time-zones, I decide who wins in 9hours 31mins from now

Last edited:

Rudy23

New Guy
    Years
  • If you haven't selected yet, id like because i have yet to get any shinies or events on my own, and although i do have a tododile it isnt half as awesome as a Shiny one let alone one w/Ice Punch & Dragon Dance so i hope i can have it!!

Last edited:

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I need it cause Totodile is one of my favorite starters and I am a collector of shinies.
    And I need a Totodile for my Pokedex and I want all pokemon for My Pokemon Ranch. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    It's not like I deserve totodile, but if you like because you're nice, you could give it to me. Since you have cloned it, it shouldn't hurt to trade 1 to me. I'm not going to have it for my own selfish reasons; instead, I'll have it because it's available, it's a cool pokemon, and that it's listed as "free".

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
  • Hrmm why do i want a shiny totodile w/ Ice Puntch + Dragon Dance? Cause i dont have any starter pokemon except piplup, and he is lame. Having totodile would be awesome cause i like water pokemon and he is shiny AND he is a starter! Thanks for reading this.

Back