• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free shiny Totodile w/ Ice Punch + Dragon Dance

Gluttony123

Hi im Troy Mcluire.
Years
  • Don't assume things like that -_-

Yeah, it's impossible to tell if someone's being dishonest without seeing their reactions and it's immoral =(

Personly, I don't think anyone's lying.

EDIT: It's 2am here, so i'm off to bed. I'll pm the winner and post them there at 11am UK time (8hr 31min from now)

Rudy23

New Guy
    Years
  • I dnt think someone would lie about that for a Pokemon since it is a very sensitive issue, but you never know...

Years
  • i think i should get the totodile because:I am Breeding pokemon and it will be help.
    I will train with it alot
    give it berries massages and have fun with it. I am training some totodiles now

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I think I should get Totodile cause I don't have it in my 'Dex yet and the only 2 shinies I have are a Hacked Mew2 and a Hacked Ho-oh I got in a trade.

Gluttony123

Hi im Troy Mcluire.
    Years
  • 15 mins left now. There's 2 or 3 ppl I think should win so far =s Gonna be difficult

WINNER: TheBeatles1995

I'm pm you with FC, tiime i'm likely to be available, ect

Last edited:
    Back