• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Starters + Others

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
    I would like a Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile.
    I can get you most any TM, Master Balls, and maybe one of those Pokemon.

Edit: I can't trade right now. Got work to do.

Last edited:

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    I would like a Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile.
    I can get you most any TM, Master Balls, and maybe one of those Pokemon.

Sorry right now I cant help you out I dont have some of thoose pokemon I just updated the main post to show how many i currently have

sry i cant get u a togepi egg is it alright if i give u an eevee egg instead

I have plenty of eevee's. If you cant get the togepi dont worry about it. Just trade anything :)

Last edited:
    Years
    ok thnx dude ill be on right now

thnx dude ur awesome
    if u ever need sumtin let me know and ill try 2 get it

thnx dude ur awesome
    if u ever need sumtin let me know and ill try 2 get it

Last edited:

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Alright your welcome everybody. I am going to restock all of the starters tonight along with the porygons. Im also trying to think of other pokemon I should start breeding if anyone has ideas on what is needed please dont hesitate to share. I want to be able to offer free pokemon for as long as possible.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2008
    Wow, you're giving away Pokemon? That's pretty awesome! I guess you'll get better at the lottery too. I'm planning on starting again with Turtwig, Growlithe, and Squirtle as my starters. I could get Turtwig as the starter, but I'm in need of Growlithe and Squirtle.

If you have a Growlithe or Squirtle egg lying around, and have the time, d'you reckon you could trade me them? I'm starting on a Crowbat now, since I feel bad accepting other people's pokemon for nothing :P

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Sorry Christian I just missed you by about 10 minutes. Takalel sorry for missing you to. Both of you can have the pokemon you want I just restocked and am still adding more just let me know when your on.

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    you finally have chickorita? can i have one. i'm in desperate need of one. thanks again.

fc is in my sig

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    you finally have chickorita? can i have one. i'm in desperate need of one. thanks again.

fc is in my sig

Yeah I had some yesterday but they ran out pretty quickly I just breed some more. If you want you can meet me in the trade room now.

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    all right, let me register your friend code. i'll be on soon.

****edit****

why didi you cancel the trade?

****edit****

nm. thanx for the chikorita. i just realized that it was because you forgot to get out chickorita.

Last edited:

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    all right, let me register your friend code. i'll be on soon.

****edit****

why didi you cancel the trade?

****edit****

nm. thanx for the chikorita. i just realized that it was because you forgot to get out
    chickorita.

Yeah sorry about that I didnt notice it until I was in the trade station.

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    hey can i get a chickorita cyndaquil and totadile for a hopip spinarak and chinchou.

Most definetely that would be amazing. I will be in the trade room in about 5 minutes, but I need your Friend Code.

Back