• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Starters

Pokeon-Girl

Breeze
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    Hello!

Could I please have a baulbasaur? I really need a good grass pokemon to get past the elite four (yes, I am still a bit of a noobie :D haha). Any sex please, I don't care. Or if you can't get a baulbasaur, then maybe a chickorita or a Treecko?

Thanks very much, I know you said your only on at weekends, and today's Sunday- So you won't be able to wi-fi until this saturday then? (That's fine by the way). My name is Lydia and my trainer number is 0818 6397 8208. I will be on Saturday afternoon, give me a email what time in advance: [email protected] (p.s I'm from UK so our time clock might be different)...

Thanks again! I really appreciate what your doing.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Uplifts: Riolu, Squirtle and a Growlithe
    Lol Redrup sorry, trying to balnce a few trades... :Squirtle
    The deadpool: cyandaquil, torchic, and chimchar
    Pokemaster-USA: charmander, cyndaquil,and a growlith? Ss:3062 0133 8172
    Pokeon girl: baulbasaur, then maybe a chickorita or a Treecko 0818 6397 8208
    Tototdile42: torchic, treecko and cyndaquil
    PKman: growlith

Last edited:

Redrup

The Gentleman
    Years
    It's cool man. It must be stressful with the amount of requests you've gotten.

Thanks though, sincerely. Whenever Squirtle is ready is fine. :)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    It's cool man. It must be stressful with the amount of requests you've gotten.

Thanks though, sincerely. Whenever Squirtle is ready is fine. :)
    Not stressfull, its just a little hard to multitask. I'm good at it though, and saw this comeing.

Note: I've given away alot of the starters laying around, I'm going to need to start breeding now, so it will slow down a bit.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmmm, haveing some techincle difficulties with my PC, I'll breed all the pokemon requested and send them out next weekend.

NM, seems to have cleared up a bit, but I'm still going to need to breed them.

I have updated the OP with the request list. If I have some of your but not all, and you want them now, ask, otherwise I'll PM you when your whole set is ready. Also, if the person above you have a pokemon underlined that you dont, I only have a certane number of that pokemon left and will need to breed for more.

Last edited:

Pokeon-Girl

Breeze
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    hey again flames, oh wow I didn't realise you could trade stright away... How on earth do you keep up with so many requests!? Your like... like superman! :D I will turn on my ds and wait in the wi-fi room thing. Don't rush though, I know your really busy. What is your friend code? Thanks again.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    hey again flames, oh wow I didn't realise you could trade stright away... How on earth do you keep up with so many requests!? Your like... like superman! :D I will turn on my ds and wait in the wi-fi room thing. Don't rush though, I know your really busy. What is your friend code? Thanks again.
    I had almost one of each starter ready. You just want the Bulbasaur? My FC is what ever I kept posting way back on page one :D

0947 4418 1052

Pokeon-Girl

Breeze
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    THANK-YOU FLAMES! :D Woops, I wasn't suppose to give you my corsea pokemon. Oh well, doesn't matter- she was only a pokemon to register HM's onto (so I wouldn't have to waste my main pokemons attacks). Anyway, thanks very, very much! You're a life saver! Thanks for your time :D

-Lydia... P.s I'll keep you on my friend rooster! I hope we stay in contact :)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    THANK-YOU FLAMES! :D Woops, I wasn't suppose to give you my corsea pokemon. Oh well, doesn't matter- she was only a pokemon to register HM's onto (so I wouldn't have to waste my main pokemons attacks). Anyway, thanks very, very much! You're a life saver! Thanks for your time :D

-Lydia... P.s I'll keep you on my friend rooster! I hope we stay in contact :)
    Want it back? I'm not crazy and mean XD

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Umm... I'm having some problems, my Dittos wont breed.... can anyone help. I have 2 Dittos and the pokemon I want. Put them both in, but the dontlike each other. So I switch the Dittos but these two dont like each other ether.... Help?

Years
    ^ They'll breed still, but it will take longer. Only when it says "The two prefer to play with other pokemon" is when they won't breed. Btw could I have a growlithe please? :)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    ^ They'll breed still, but it will take longer. Only when it says "The two prefer to play with other pokemon" is when they won't breed. Btw could I have a growlithe please? :)
    Ahh, ok, thanks. Ya want that now?

Back