• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FREE, Untouched Level 1 Pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    can i have a magby, elekid and charmander? my name is bilalus and my friend code is 2277 4307 4585. thanks bro

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    munchlax can u get me a chickorita,treecko,mudkip,or torchic any of those is okay and if u could get me two i would apreciate it thx
    pm me if u got any plz

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2007
    Can you give me a squirtle and a charmander (or just one of them)?

I Will post my FC here when I can.

P.S.: Sorry if my English is too bad. :P

munchlax2270

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    pyschoforever: i have your mudkip. post or PM when you wanna trade.
    all of the other members i will hopefully trade by tommorow because im busy tonight.

Harwinder

Pokemon Breeder - EV Trainer
    Years
    Hey thanks dude your really nice offering stuff like this.

I want these:
    ditto
    and all the starters (sorry if it is too much you don't have to do the starters all I really want is the ditto. Also all I really need are the jhoto and hoenn starters plz.)

munchlax2270

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    It would actually be easier getting the starters because they're hatchable. Dittos aren't. If you got the National Dex and got the pokeradar you can find them on Route 218 next to Canalcave City. I will get you the starters, though.

Harwinder

Years
    Ok thanks for the starters. Also if you have any events would you be willing to mix records with me? That is if mixing records works over the Wifi.

Harwinder

Years
    When will you be able to give me the starters?
    I'm not really sure what its called.
    But when I go to Mystery Gift and I do Mystery Gift with you over Wifi, and I can get events that you may have gotten, and you still have the events too.

Back