• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FREE, Untouched Level 1 Pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    hey munchlax do u have my magby, elekid an charmander? pm me when you do, i dont really mind when im not going to pressure you or anything just please do it whenever you can :) and IF by any chance your willing to attach a protector item i would REALLY REALLY appreciate it :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    have u got them pokemon ready tht i requested and ready to trade, can you pm me when your online and ready to wifi

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2008
    Right. Ready when you are. I'll be on for about the next hour and a half, hopefully. Let me know. I'll keep checking this board.

Harwinder

Pokemon Breeder - EV Trainer
    Years
    Guys stop putting pressure on the guy by continually asking him if he has them ready.
    It is nice enough of him to do this, he doesn't need the extra pressure. I am SURE that when he has your pokemon ready he will let you know.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    hey munchlax do u have my magby, elekid an charmander? pm me when you do, i dont really mind when im not going to pressure you or anything just please do it whenever you can :) and IF by any chance your willing to attach a protector item i would REALLY REALLY appreciate it :P

hey i can breed you a charmander
    UGAtyler07
    i can breed you a a turtwig

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    hey i can breed you a charmander
    UGAtyler07
    i can breed you a a turtwig

thanks that would be nice, whats your friend code? il add you and then we can trade, dyu want anything in return or are u kind enough to trade it for junk pokemon :)

Harwinder

Pokemon Breeder - EV Trainer
    Years
    Hey guys just a suggestion you guys should start a new thread. Just clear up the massive amount of pages. Right now you thread has 10 pages.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    ill give i to you for free
    it will be in egg form
    what is your fc?
    mine is in my sig

my friend code is in my sig as well finally, my name is bilalus. pm me whenever u want to trade. il probly stay up late on saturday cz of the time difference, we can probably trade then

Back