• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

free visual c++ 2005 express edition!! from microsoft~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    msdn.microsoft.com ...I still use MinGW(for compiling) and Context(for editing)

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    I don't think this belongs here either I think it belongs in the resources thread? I dunno...

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    This thread should be closed. One because it is not a game. Two, it has no screen shots, and three, no story, breaking all the rules.

When your ready to post something with the game you are making with this program, post it on this thread and the link to this program in that thread. But till then, a moderator should close this.

Years
  • It would be alot better if we had a program sub-forum for threads such as these. That or have games moved into a Games Showcase sub-forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back