• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Zoruas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2012
    Free Zoruas!!

I already tried posting this thread but it was in the wrong section so it got closed :C but here goes:

Right now I'm currently trying to hatch a shiny Zorua so I have plenty of Zoruas just chilling in my storage.

If you would like one tell me your FC also you don't have to give me any rare or special Pokemon in return.

**********Instructions***********​
    Just tell me your FC and trainer name and I'll send you a PM and we can start the trade​

Also just a reminder my timezone is Eastern Standard Time (EST) so I may be offline when your usually online but I'll try to make it work ;)

*Edit: My FC is 4212 9491 3414​

Last edited:

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]Holy crap-- that's awesome!

Name: Dharak
    Fc: 2580-8570-4026[/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    Can you go on now? Also how do I get it for free? Also, what's your trainer name? I need that as well.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2012
    I'm on right now, and my trainer name is Sebby.

By free I mean that you don't have to give me any Pokemon you don't want to trade, so for example a Bidoof for one of my Zoruas

I'll take one! I'm able to trade right now make it quick though.

FC : 3869 3361 6399 (Riamu)

Okay I just have to complete this trade with Ultimaleo first

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2012
    New to the game and would enjoy getting my own zorua.

game name chris
    White FC 4857 1993 4267

P.S. you rock

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    FC: 2323 1572 4339

Would prefer female. Thanks

~Rajs

IN GAME NAME (if it matters): Derp

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2012
    Just got done trading with this guy and he 100% true. He doesn't ask for anything in return which is uncommon. If he ever needs something he can count on me to help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back