• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Zoruas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toko

Forest Dweller
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 24, 2021
    Me too Please!

Name - Max
    FC for Pokemon White - 3482-8006-4267

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    Hey, I'd be extremely appreciative to get my hands on one. This is a really selfless thing to do, by the way. Good karma to you! :)

Name: Flint
    FC: 3311 0294 7323

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2019
    Hey if your still doing this id be happy to take one off your hands. Pm me and ill send you my friend code. Ill be on throughout the day.
    THANKS!!

FrenziedChaos

Like a hyena.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    I'd really like a female one if possible.

Name: Cal
    Friend Code: 1292-3961-5940

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Hey i like legendary's, just started pokemon black a few days ago but i will be happy with anything i can get! For my trainer name just use my username. and if your cool with trading with me than just msg me and i will be right on.

Crescend

Breeder
    Years
  • Heyo! I'd really appreciate getting any kind of zorua, I've been wanting one for ages :) My FC is in my signature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back