• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#Free_Pokemon Forum???

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    By useless, I meant... well, look at the forum. Look how active it is. Hardly. That's why it's useless.

Also, I'm only 14, I don't get $1800 yearly, nor am I willing to spend that amount of money on a forum.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Pichus said:
    WHat makes you think that #f_p is gone? It's still on dejatoons. If the channel has a founder, then the channel still survives regardless of the users.

If this is where one complains, I would have complained that putting the channel's forum on hidden is an abuse of forum's powers, as I am the successor of the channel. Hence, I have the right to know FIRST before you guys decided to remove the forum. Thank you.
    I'll show you what makes me think It's gone.
    https://www.freepokemon.com/
    Wow I'm getting a lot from that site...

Oh, I'm sorry master. I'll be sure to PM you everytime I lock a thread, move a thread, ban a member, change a name, reply to a report, send a warning, send a PM, make a post, start a thread, change a sig, edit an avy, talk to my friends and change my profile. ;)

Pichus said:
    No, I'm not making an accusation. Read what Arcanine said:

That justifies my statement.

If you were to own that channel or place as cofounder of that channel and suddenly the admin puts the channel on private, what will you think? I'm sure you will have the same feeling as what I am now in. Hence, I was just concerned, not accusing here.
    I'll make this clear. An IRC channel is not a forum. You are not an Admin here, and you can't tell me what I can and can't do on the forum I Admin (so don't try it again, I really hate it when a member tries to tell me what to do on the forum). You might be able to get Steve to tell me, but that's a different story.
    And you look at that forum, look how dead it is. Just go back the past 5 months, it got like 100 posts in the past 5 months. My club got more then that in it's first 20 days. That forum is dead, and almost no one on PC uses it. And the owner of #FP (well old owner) dropped PC as a Community Site and/or the channel. Thus why I turned off viewing for the members. Unless you got some other reasons to go by, I don't see a need for this thread (you got the forum back up like you wanted).

And would you like a warning for Double Posting?
    PC said:
    Avoid double posting. Unless this is done in the fanfiction areas, no one should double post (or any number higher than that). Use the edit button if you think there is something you want to add to a post.
    I don't see how you can say "abuse of forum's powers" and you haven't even read the rules. <_<

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    ok.. enough.. #fp is still viable and active.. untill it's dead or the channel closes, the forum here will remain open since they ARE a memeber site.

If you are concerned about the website, it's under developement (and dunno if it'll ever get finished :\) so with that said, lets all chill and move along.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2006
    Bah, I'm not in the mood to reply to a child here.

As for the site, I've tried to ask other people to do it, like I keep on repeating here. I don't understand why people can't seem to follow through this thread. Website, to me, isn't really that important. Many groups do not have a definite websites. They're formed on the basis of chats. Sorry if it doesn't suit you well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Pichus said:
    Bah, I'm not in the mood to reply to a child here.
    That child happens to be an admin here, don't reply and hide the fact that you have nothing to say because of his age.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2006
    Kazuhito said:
    That child happens to be an admin here, don't reply and hide the fact that you have nothing to say because of his age.
    Nah, it has nothing to do with age. His response is just... too childish, so my response to him was fully removed, and that comment is towards the attitude. (I already knew the outcome here, if I were to continue replying - after trying to be active on 50+ forums a few years ago) I'm sorry to say that.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Okay, everyone calm down.

Pichus, just so you know, PC has always had its basis on its Member Sites. The purple administrators are so named "Site Administrators" for that reason. So basically, when #fp's site basically disappeared for a time, we naturally assumed its only real tie to the community (the #fp forum) should be hidden from view. Not only because of that, but also the fact it rarely gets posts. Considering none of [the staff] were ever told about what's going on with #fp, we can't really be blamed. We were just working with our best judgment.

To be honest, I can see where Arcanine's post comes from, though. Like I explained above, we really aren't kept in the loop about #fp, so for someone we've never seen before (you) to come on and basically get on our cases about it non-stop for an honest mistake...well...yeah, you can see where we come from too, right?

I believe that's all I wanted to say.

Back