• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Freedom Through Domination: The Team Plasma Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Ex-Plasma vs Neo Plasma! Which one do you like better, the traditional Plasma that follows N, or the more sinister Plasma that fights for world domination!? And why?

I guess my sign-up post already made this pretty obvious, but I definitely prefer the traditional Team Plasma. I feel like the whole appeal of the organization was that they actually fought for a reasonable cause, even though that may just have been a facade to hide the true intentions of Ghetsis. But in any case, it's what actually made the team interesting. Because they brought up an actual ethical question, and fought towards what was best for Pokemon.

In Pokemon B2/W2 I honestly didn't really care about them, since they'd completely dropped the facade of being 'good-willed' people, and had just gone towards straight-up baddies. You could tell that their numbers had dropped, their outfits clearly screamed evil, and they'd sort of just become a Team Rocket 2.0. But less interesting. To be honest, I feel like Colress was the only good thing to come out of the new Team Plasma. He was definitely the most interesting character of them all, despite only appearing very few times throughout the entire ordeal.

So yeah, definitely Ex-Plasma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back