• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FREEEEE SHINIEEESSSSSSSSS

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    Its in my sig. Its simple. Watch the vid (its clean fun) and i give you a shiny.
    i have tons of

Starlies, Bidoofs, Budews, Shinx, Silcoon, Cascoon, and a lot of other pokemon found early in the game.

If you subscribe to the channel, i could get you more rare shines, like ev'd, high leveled, or maybe legendaries if you spread the word enough. First vid of my friends so were trying to get some rules.

And somebody, please tell me if im breaking the rules

Veiwers:

T-C - Starly have
    Skii - Shinx have
    Fin1488 - Shinx have
    Alguno - Starly have
    EnigmaInACube - Budew have
    Jfitz - Shinx have
    Goodpokemontrainer121 - Starly have
    Dark2552 - Silcoon
    Sychi - Shinx and Starly have have

Bright_Sniper - any have
    Shadowmlb - Cascoon
    State Alchemist - Jo. M. Shinx
    Shadowfalls - Abra
    Srkid - cascoon and bidoof have bidoof
    y2trav - starly have
    hackbeginnerdylan - any have
    pallet town - shinx have
    shadowpocky - ralts

For all the other people who dont have a have next to there request i dont know if i can catch these guys (takes really long) so if you would comply to take one of these guys it would make it so much easier

shellos
    Pachirisu
    starly
    shinx
    bidoof
    buizel
    floatzel
    Luxio
    Luxray
    bibarel
    gastrodon

and to make it easier natures and genders are kinda hard too cuz i just clone the one i catch sorry

Last edited:

JKLAZ

Years
    Steve was my sister :D (acting as a dude yea)

and im in a battle right now so i cant trade

Rogue_Ninja

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Age 44
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Ok wasnt sure if it was a guy pulling an Urkel. Ill take a shiny starley please :)

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
    • Haha Im really scared xDD That was awesome though, Imma subscribe on my sisters account, I dont have one. She wont mind though. xD

JKLAZ

Years
    Yeah. i dont have that many, but i can clone them (ar) so technically i have alot

JKLAZ

Years
    I cant give the stuff yet. I have a couple of each (More of bidoofs and Budews) but im trying to get more before i run out. also some will have to be gotten from my sis's game so i cant do that yet. Ill edit the first page with things i owe

JKLAZ

Years
    I can probably trade to the first five people after my battle, then ill have to get some more stock for others

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I'm loading the video right now, but after i'll subscribe.

I don't have Wi-Fi yet, but I should get it at the end of this week, so could you please reserve a shiny shinx for me?

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
    I watched the vid, it was a bit creepy TBH, haha.
    The guy with the long hair rocked.

JKLAZ

Years
    John what would you like to have?

EDIT: I have to go now, ill be able to trade when i get on next, maybe later today (if im able, it willl be in a about 3 or 4 hours)

or maybe tommorow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    i subscribed :D
    u owe me a shiny shinx :P
    pm me ur fc plz and il pm u miine

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    That was odd, to say the least. The guy with the long hair reminded me of that stupid rapper little jon, and I would have lol'd more if he acted more like him.

I don't know what you plan on doing next episode, but I think if you used the Steve character again, but in a different situation than the "snatch a shawty" thing it could be funnier.

And btw, the girl in the red dress is hot. :O

lol

Back