• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FreekaZoid's account not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAvengerCobra

Dark Hacking Inc. Founder
    Years
    Well this is Fabio, Im using Ale's new accoutn since we are togetehr and I tried logging in as FreekaZoid but everytime I do it says error and when I managed to log in i was unable to post or change anythng on my profile. Why so?

mvtm

Years
    Now i am more confused if i am talking seeing Alex posts in the DAC account or your Fabio. weird actually this has neverhappened to me, just PM an admin they surely help out.or leave this topic open by now so if people see it , they might help you.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    This si the problem. Since Fabio and I are both on tour and we have three computers in this room, and since we can't go out anywhere due to people outside of the room and on the lobby going crazy we wee asked to sleep for 4 hours long so i logged to PC, cause I wasn't gonna spend 4 hours sleeping doing anything, so Fabio tried to log in to PC, but his account is somehow corrupted or so, so we decided to make my old acocunt for me, but in promise that he would only use it for this time and not any, sicne ill be changing the password later.
    Im on mines, and hes on DAC.

DarkAvengerCobra

Dark Hacking Inc. Founder
    Years
    I don't know if there is a problem with the account or someone hacked it or something, but i was unable to log in. Anywyas if its a trouble I can make a new account, but I liked the name FreeaZoid, oh well. I think Ill make a new accoutn with my name.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    FreekaZoid - Fablo's account. The broken one.
    DarkAvengerCobra - Reese's account, which Fablo is using temporarily.

I think that's it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back