• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Freeze-Dry alolan vulpix: Need a HA aurorus to start the chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    I honestly wish i had done more research before posting my previous thread on this matter. Sorry, my bad! I now know that all i need to get an HA alolan vulpix with freeze-dry is an HA aurorus. The rest i mentionned on my previous thread i can get it myself after all. So does anyone have an HA aurorus or does anyone know how to get one? Thank you!

Years
  • I honestly wish i had done more research before posting my previous thread on this matter. Sorry, my bad! I now know that all i need to get an HA alolan vulpix with freeze-dry is an HA aurorus. The rest i mentionned on my previous thread i can get it myself after all. So does anyone have an HA aurorus or does anyone know how to get one? Thank you!

i think the only way breed alolan vulpix with Freeze-dry is breeding it with smeargle whom knows Freeze-dry. you can get Freeze-dry from evolving normal Amaura (or level up to 77 in gen 6) or evolving snorunt into Glalie (or at level 42). after you get the move you can sketch the move to male smeargle and breed it with Alolan Vulpix. only Female inherited HA if it's not breed with Ditto.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    OK i got a freeze-dry aurorus and a HA smeargle in Pokemon Moon, so how do i do the sketching? It is said there is no such things a repeatable double battles in SM so how do i do it?

Years
  • OK i got a freeze-dry aurorus and a HA smeargle in Pokemon Moon, so how do i do the sketching? It is said there is no such things a repeatable double battles in SM so how do i do it?
    go to route 2, find smeargle. use freeze-dry to it, don't forget to put in the front of the team. the wild smeargle will sketch the freeze-dry. change your freeze-dry user to your smeargle. sketch the freeze-dry wild smeargle's sketched. and you get the freeze-dry on your smeargle.
    or, if the wild smeargle is way low level than your pokemon, you can go to mount. Hokulani. find a Ditto. before finding Ditto, remove all of the other moves beside freeze-dry on your pokemon. let Ditto transform into Aurorus and it'll only use Freeze-dry. then you can sketch it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back