• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

''Freezing Fans'' -- The Ice type Club!

t0gekiss

This time I probably won't be entering the writing contest as my writing skills are... not the best, but I wish good luck to whoever takes part!

Cya~

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I can't wait to see what guys can write! ;)

I have to pass, I am not enough comfortable with my English to write someting long hehe

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • So far, havent had time but still holding out hope that i will! I've got ideas churning in the ol' noggin about what to write just need to find the time for it

FireSnow

Years
  • I'm so sorry!!!! I just couldn't find the time to write! I even had some ideas (mainly about Walrein and Snorunt) but just couldn't get fingers to keyboard for it :(

t0gekiss

Aww, I was looking forward to reading all of the cool entries. Nevermind. So, what's next?

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hi guys!

Sorry I am not very active these days, quite busy!

So with the release of Pokemon Go, did you find some ice type near you?
    And I was wondering, Is Articuno your favorite of the trio bird? Did you choosed them Mystic because of it?

Even if I love the ice type, my favorite is Zapdos. It does helped me to choose a side, which is team Instinct! And I feel like the description suits me well.

I did a funny test and it said team mystic for me, but I didn't listen mwahahah

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I didn't find a single Ice type yet :( I did, however find a Shelmet, which I can evolve into an ice type!

I chose team Mystic because I love Articuno!

FireSnow

Years
  • I've found a few Jynx in my area so I was able to catch them but thats it. I need to evolve Seel and Shellder for my other Ice Types which unfortunately takes a bit of time or extreme luck.

I didn't find a single Ice type yet :( I did, however find a Shelmet, which I can evolve into an ice type!

I chose team Mystic because I love Articuno!

Also doesn't Shelmet evolve into another Bug type?~_~

And Team Mystic all da way! I was all about that evolution monologue by the leader. Plus I am an Articuno fan, Moltres and Zapdos always bothered me, I don't know what it was but I could never get excited about them like Articuno.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • So I got Pokemon Go today and I can say I never found an ice type, not even a water type. And I live near water.

FireSnow

Years
  • Huh thats weird...though I know there are some glitches happening that are making it difficult to find Pokemon. So that could be a reason. An update should be out soon to fix all that.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I got a Seel! I was sooo happy! It is like 130 CP, which is good for the level I am currently in.

FireSnow

Years
  • Congrats Mawa! You're now starting the journey to Dewgong!

I've been a bit unlucky in terms of ice types, haven't caught a shellder or seel in while now. On the bright side, I did hatch a Snorlax, I know its not an ice type but I'm still pumped about it! :D

Back