• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fresh from Nature- NatureKeeper's Trading Thread

NatureKeeper

I hate doing this. Bump.

I have all the starters and most headbutt SoulSilver Pokémon now! Feel free to order and use the NP services, too.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i dunno if you can, but im askin anyways cuz you seem like a pro:

could you get me a Male Modest,Adament,or Timid Shiny Krabby (unhatched)
    id like to hatch the egg myself ^^"
    ill pay highly for it, anythin on my thread ^_^

NatureKeeper

Cha-ching! *Looks at Japanese Cherish Ball Mew, regardless of clones*

There is a major problem, I'll have to hatch it, since it'll only be shiny with my SID, and if traded over to yours, the 1\8192 chance is reset after hatching, so, no. XD

If you are fine with it, I traded my Ditto to SoulSilver, So I'll have to waste my time catching another one, and then fetching a Krabby and afterwise RNG.

Fortunately, I still have my SID. Alright, I'll try to breed that, but you said it! Me need teh Mew. Myuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I want a Jirachi too, but let's not get greedy. XD

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2011
    i can give you lileep and glaceon for lucario or staraptor or empoleon.
    fc:360997967253

NatureKeeper

As you may have understood earlier with the sad Mudkip avatar, my Nintendo DS Lite system is torn apart top from bottom, and it is not working. Thus, these whole things will take place:

- A whole new friend roster
    - A new friend code

So, until tommorow when I will get a new DS Lite to replace my old one, all trades will not be preformed right away., and aforemetioned trade will be put as 'pending'.

Unaccepted trades such as no1234's are not tolerated, and thus will be ignored.

Unaccepted trades:

ry91 - NFT
    no1234 - NFT w\ suspicious (You already saw they're NFT)

Thanks for your Co-Operation.

Last edited:

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    if i give you a perfect IV EVd shiny empoleon and something worth 530 can I get platinum membership?

NatureKeeper

I cannot find a good working DS on sale. And thus, I will have to get it imported. The delay, however might reach from 4-30 days. I cannot tell for sure, but until then, I'm unavailable (since my DS now is technically a Gameboy Micro and a torn top screen), and thus I will close this thread temporarily.

So, until then, cya! I'll ask a mod to lock it.

So, let's answer some things while we can:

if i give you a perfect IV EVd shiny empoleon and something worth 530 can I get platinum membership?

This Empoleon gives Gold Status+1000 NP. So, if you pay 300 NP more, you can upgrade from Gold to Platinum, talking permanently.

Again, this Empoleon selling will be put aside until I get my new system.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Opened back up at the request of the OP by my permission, so no need to worry about the revival rule.

NatureKeeper

Heya Guys,

A long downtime, eh?

Well, I am now back and may proceed with your trades.

Please check the first post.

elroid

Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    I can get you leafeon glaceon with decent IV and also a kabuto with rapid spin that should have good IV. May i know whether i could get one of your IV/EV pkmn when you update the list?

NatureKeeper

I can get you leafeon glaceon with decent IV and also a kabuto with rapid spin that should have good IV. May i know whether i could get one of your IV/EV pkmn when you update the list?

Probably as I clone them. I'll be Shiny/IV breeding tonight.

If you want one of the EVd list, you can reserve one and I'll clone it.

P.S. Staraptor, Lucior and Pachirisu (remember the nicknames) are not redistributable. And thus you may not trade them. You'll want to ask for Empoleon, but I am terribly sorry, he is my 'Trophy Pokémon'.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • If I remember correctly, using the Transform Glitch is considered hacking, and is quite frowned upon. I would suggest removing said service.

Anyway, I'm interested in one of your Dragon Dance Charmanders and Natu.

elroid

Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    I would like to have a lucario then. May i know the EV spread of it?

NatureKeeper

If I remember correctly, using the Transform Glitch is considered hacking, and is quite frowned upon. I would suggest removing said service.

Anyway, I'm interested in one of your Dragon Dance Charmanders and Natu.

I will cease such service, thanks for noting that out. And, your order will be processed. Please check my want list, and if you don't wish to give/don't have any of the mentioned Pokémon, you may link me to see your thread.

I would like to have a lucario then. May i know the EV spread of it?

Do you mean Lucior?
    I do not know its EV spread, I am afraid. It was one of my random train Pokémon. I may however give you his stats, if you will it.

elroid

Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    I'll give up for the lucior then. Do you have any spare TM thunderbolt/ice beam/flamethrower? If you don't then i still will give the leafeon and glaceon for free since i promised to get you one.

NatureKeeper

I'll give up for the lucior then. Do you have any spare TM thunderbolt/ice beam/flamethrower? If you don't then i still will give the leafeon and glaceon for free since i promised to get you one.

I will try to get you the TMs off Diamond. :3

Back