• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Freshly Bred Pokemon for You!

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    RocketD: What can you offer me?

Angelic Diablo: Sure, that's excellent. The Houndour natures are Modest, Lonely, Relaxed and Naive, any particular one?

My FC is 5412 6493 1166. My Trainer name is Jack. Yours are?

Edit: I got them. Can u come on as soon as?
    Edit2: Have we linked before, I have a Micheal saved but don't know which Michael.

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    I'd like the Modest one... my FC is in my sig

P.S. I'll be online in about five minutes if thats alright

EDIT: I believe so, you already are registered in my Pal Pad

Red Rain

Years
    Ok, I'll be waiting. I just re-entered your code, it said I already had you saved. I can't remember what we traded last time. :P

Lucario: Yes, that would be fantastic. I will PM once I have done the trade with Angelic Diablo. Lax, Jolly and Brave are the Mudkip natures, any one in particular you would like?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    i can give you turtwig lvl 5 male, bulbasaur, houndour, squritle, or/and kabuto?

Red Rain

Years
    Out of those, I'm afraid I'm only interested in Squirtle. Would you trade it for one of the Pokemon you want from me? You can pick which one you want the most.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    Cranidos, do you want it with serious or brave nature?

I'll be waiting in wifi ok.

FC: 3565 8020 0688
    Name: RocketD

Red Rain

Years
    I'll have a brave Squirtle. But you will be waiting in Wi-fi for a short while, I have to trade with Lucario_Power before you, but it won't take long. I should be with you in 10mins, maybe slightly longer.

Red Rain

Years
    The Eevee natures are: Impish, Quiet, Careful x2, Hardy, Gentle and Modest.

Any more interest?

Back