• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Freshman HERE!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Hi everyone

Pokemon Forever!!! Cuz I do like the creative and revolutionary game!

So far I have played gen1 gen3 gen4 gen5...and look desirously forward to pokemon XY!

In addition, I am also interested in pokemon hacking[both in playing and making].
    Fabulous hacks for recommendation:
    flora sky
    Pokemon Light Platinum

and a progressing hack I find here with great potential!!
    FireRed hack: Platinum Red and Blue Versions -by GOGO

Hope to find new friends here!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Hey there and welcome to PC!!
    I like your euphoric personality, its great to have you with us (:
    Apparently you have already found the ROM hack forums, im glad you like them!

How come you havent played a Gen2 game yet? And what would you say are some of your fave pokes??
    Im sure you will be making a lot of friends, feel free to chat up people you want to get to know better ;)

I will see you around :3

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    Hi! Good luck!!
    Have fun here!

You seem nice and cheerful, haha go out and meet some friends!

Years
    Hello Wilson, welcome to the forums! You made an awesome decision to join because we are one of the most awesome and interactive Pokemon forums in the entire universe. There's loads you can check out here!

Given you liked our ROM hacks it seems like you've been looking around the Emulation board already, it's no stranger to newbies given ROM hacking draws loads of people in. And nice track record of Pokemon games you've played, and I bet you're excited for X and Y like you said so why not take a look around the Pokemon game sections where you can find great topics on the many Pokemon games from all generations.

I do hope you can stick around as an active member and most of all have fun. If you ever need assistance with anything, you can always ask a staff member or heck even some of the more experienced members who know the way around. I'm also open for any messages if you want to chat or make a new friend, I won't bite I'm sure. Take care and see you!

- Hikamaru

Back