• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

frickin' handwriting

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm left-handed, which doesn't make you a terrible handwriter. No excuses people!

Spoiler:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Sorry, no pictures. That would be too horrifying. My handwriting is borderline legible, but oddly enough it improves drastically if I write in all caps. And as a side note, I suck at signing stuff.... my signature looks totally different each time I sign something.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Spoiler:

Bad quality. My penmanship is pretty decent, but can be unreadable at times. I still have to improve, and I've got plenty of years to do that.

I love Shining Raichu and Harlequin's frenemy relationship.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm right handed, not that this chicken-scratch would be readable if written by my leftie family or me... About 5 years of not needing to write anything down has done this to my once beautiful, almost calligraphic, handwriting:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My handwriting is...alright. I tend to write cursively mixed with printing. And I write fast, like a doctor or something.

I instagrammed my homework which had part of my writing, so you can see what my writing is like. lol

Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Mine depends on how fast I'm writing...If it's fast, I can't even always read it! But if I'm not in a hurry, my handwriting can look pretty good. I'm incapable of writing in a "fancy" way and my cursive is terrible. But I can make of some pretty neat-looking ways of writing. (:

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
My God, really? It's not like I'm purposely bypassing the censor or anything. I'll bite my tongue though. UGH

HERE'S THE CENSORED VERSION FOR THE KIDS AT HOME I HOPE I DIDN'T BREAK ANY MORE RULES WITH THIS ONE

If I did it would be nice if you told me what was wrong with it so I could fix it in about 5 seconds in paint instead of being so trigger happy...

Spoiler:

Back