• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friday the 13th (The day, not the movie)

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I've never had no bad luck on a Fri 13th.

13 also happens to be my 'lucky' number.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • Every friday 13th for the past few years has been ultra lucky for me. It started when I won one of those call in competitions that Cartoon Network hosted. I woke up one morning to find two huge boxes filled with toys on my doorstep. Every friday 13th since that, I've had good luck, or at least a nice sunny day to enjoy. Today, I'm going to the cinema with my family, which is ordinary but nice, and last month on the 13th, I found a £20 note lying in my garden. 8D

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I care nothing for that day, it's just a day, even if I belieed in such things as evil spirits(which I don't) I highly doubt they'd care what day it is to give us "bad luck"

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I don't believe it, since nothing bad to me has ever happened on Friday the 13th. In fact, I can remember a couple of good things that came to me on the day. XD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    It's pretty random how it's supposed to be bad luck, I wonder who made it up? Anyway, I don't believe in it being bad luck because I booked to go to the doctors today and at college I handed in my coursework and nothing went wrong ~

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Superstition is all it is. If you're superstitious, have fun! Otherwise, if you're not (like me), just run through it like every other day.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The concept of Friday 13th is made of fail.

This reminds me, my road has no #13 house; I should build one and live in it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I don't believe that spirits and stuff will come out. Nothing weird happened to me or my family on any Friday the 13th.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • The date itself has had no real affect on me from what I know, but I did have to clean the toilets on that day. It's really just a date, like the other 364 days of the year.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • The concept of Friday 13th is made of fail.

This reminds me, my road has no #13 house; I should build one and live in it.

Heh, that reminds me-some really old buildings in New York have no thirteenth floor. Well, technically they do; whoever designed the building just didn't number 13. xD

I find it interesting there are THREE Friday the THIRTEENTHs this year...I haven't had any bad luck though.

TeirusuFX

-ω-
    Years
  • Friday the 13th is nothing new to me

No bad luck, no good luck, same as everyday, a terrible, boring, day

But this Friday the 13th, I got 50 dollars, that was random >.>

LoaferBoyzX

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Friday the 13th is just a thing for movies. Probably just started with Nightmare on Elm Street or something like that. Really it's nothing to be scared of - Just an old superstition.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I completely forget that it's Friday the 13th when it is. It's gone by and I haven't noticed it at all these past two months so it really doesn't phase me. The only thing that comes to mind is that my mom got in a car accident a couple years ago on a friday the 13th, in october too.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • I don't consider it as bad luck. I just don't like it because it seems like such a bad omen for me. I really can't explain it but sometimes things just happen more than they should.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    The day was only mean to me once in my life.
    o.o
    And I kinda like the superstition (SP?) around it. Makes it fun!
    ;D

Back