• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friday the 13th

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • Friday the 13th is upon this week, so who needs Valentines Day when you've got spoopiest holiday that comes along more than once. We won't be up all night to get lucky, because we've got black cats, shattered mirrors, and spilled salt ruining your day (Oh, and this guy too). I have this strange feeling of enjoyment whenever the number 13 pops up somewhere; isn't that weird? And so I must ask my fellow PC users these questions: How do you spend your day during Friday the 13th? Do you believe in bad luck? Are you afraid of guys in hockey masks?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I don't believe in bad luck. It's all just superstitious believes that people hold.

Also, Friday the 13th will come thrice this year so have fun~

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've often wondered if the psycho killers in movies who go out and do stuff on Friday the 13th get the month wrong. Like, you come out one day a year every year, some years Friday the 13th comes more than once, is that just like a bonus for them or do they sit down and have a debate within themselves to decide which Friday to go out on?

I don't put much thought into luck or superstition. It's just another day for me.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I don't really like Friday the 13th. I'm not sure why since it's not really because of superstitious reasons. I just don't like it. Normally, I do treat it as any other day though. I actually forgot it was even coming up this year. O_O

Years
  • Really? I think it only comes February and November here...

Anyway, on Friday the 13th I don't often do as much to try to get in the bad luck spirit other than make remarks about the day and see how people in chat rooms will react.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • i spend it normally. my boyfriend and i's anniversary is the 13th..so we tend to just celebrate it(:

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    February 13th is also GALentine's Day! Some of my lady-friends are a bit down in the love department right now, so I'm using the day to spend time with them and cheer 'em up. :>

~Psychic

Sir Codin

I'm booked for a plane to Los Angeles on that day, actually.

If it crashes, I'll be a believer.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I have three midterms on that day, that's pretty spoopy.

Otherwise nah, I don't really think anything of it.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Whoever decided that a friday could be a bad thing needs to get dragged out on the streets and shot.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Wow, didn't realize it was tomorrow. =O

I don't really believe in that kind of stuff, but Hurricane Charley did destroy my house on August 13, 2004, which happened to be a Friday. >.<

Back