• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friend or Food?

Ayselipera

If you woke up one day to find that all the animals of the earth had been turned into Pokemon would you continue to eat animal products?

For example many people eat a wide variety of animal products beef, pork, fish, etc.
    Then there are also meats such as rabbit and lamb which would come from Wigglytuffs and Mareeps.

If your answer is no I would no longer eat animal products then would you also not eat animal based products such as milk, ice cream, bread, etc? Thus becoming a Pokemon vegan.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I'd be having my Moo Moo Milk everyday and have some Miltank Steak at night. If I feel like treating myself, I'll have some Dialga fillets.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
    Snorlax meat would be too chewy, and Groudon meat would be very dry, I imagine... Maybe Tauros. I don't know... Might be stringy. You could have a team of Combusken (eggs and chicken), Tropius (bananas), Cherubi (cherries), Tauros (steak), Mr. Mime (personal chef), and Corphish (seafood), and have an entire week of meals in your pocket.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I'd be having my Moo Moo Milk everyday and have some Miltank Steak at night. If I feel like treating myself, I'll have some Dialga fillets.

Dialga fillets? Those sound expensive.

I'm already a vegetarian, so I don't have to worry. Haha!

I'd still have milk and honey (I guess those come from Combee or something?), though. Not a total vegan. Not planning on becoming one.

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    I'm sorry but even if animals where turned into Pokemon, I'd still eat them like I do now >:3
    Hang on, there are still regular animals in the pokemon world though, right?

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    I would definetly eat Pokemon. Firstly, if your against eating Pokemon, why aren't you against eating beef? People in India eat dog!

Anyways, If I only had one day to eat food from Pokemon, I would want;

Tropius Bananas

Miltank Steak

Magikarp Sushi

And maybe Snorunt Ice cream :) LOL!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Mmm...Groudon steak..lol i can taste it already...Medium rare

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Would you have a dead Pokémon as a friend?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    No and never! Pokemon are soul companions that humans should cherish and love. The bonds and friendships made between Trainer and Pokemon is as strong as ever!
    If that was possble I would turn.. Poketarien.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Lol, I suppose everyone in the Pokemon world is vegetarian. They must only eat poffins. ._.

I would probably avoid eating meat/pokemon for a while, but eat it after I got used to the thought.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Twisted Cuteness said:
    Hang on, there are still regular animals in the pokemon world though, right?

I remember (at least in the first season of the anime) that there were animals, or, er, animal products I suppose. In that one episode (called "Go West, Young Meowth!), Meowth stole pieces of fried chicken, and the restaurant that he stole them from had a guy that shouted, "Hamburgers! Hotdogs! Step right up!" or something like that.

So... where did the chicken and beef come from? Hmm...

Edit: Oh yeah. This is coming from the anme as well. Wasn't there one episode about a Farfetch'd? None of the game Pokedexs say it, but in that one episode, the Pokedex entry mentioned something about Farfetch'd going extinct because people ate them

So, do people actually eat Pokemon? The world may never know.

Back