• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Friend Safari Myths

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    So there is a lot of information about the friend safari that has been being spread that is simply untrue. First is that you need to be online to get any of the pokemon, that's not true. I caught two pokemon today that I had not seen while offline and they were both the third slot. One of them happened to have the HA too. From what I've found in the FS is that being online just happens to improve the odds of finding the third pokemon. If there are any other fallacies about the FS you've found it would be great to hear them.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Not a fallacy so much as a clarification: you need to have beaten the Elite Four for your third pokemon to show in your friend safari, but you both need to have been online together at least once in-game for that to be unlocked.

Back