• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Friend Safari Time

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Anyway, was hoping players still have the chance to hop on and share friend codes. I want to add more friends and get all the different types in the Friend Safari. I hope somebody has Dragon or Steel. I have mostly fire and grass so any type is okay but those two.
    Funny how I started playing this game. I get a shiny Yanma from a horde. So happy!
    Please don't get mad at me if this is in the wrong spot... Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon. A lot of people still play this game, but do not use the GTS!

Playing Pokemon X version and BD

*My FC: 0087-2301-7995

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Don't worry, you've posted in the correct place. Your signature also seems to show up on my end, unless there's supposed to be more to it?

My FS is iirc Dark type, so I can't help you there, but maybe someone else can.

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Don't worry, you've posted in the correct place. Your signature also seems to show up on my end, unless there's supposed to be more to it?

My FS is iirc Dark type, so I can't help you there, but maybe someone else can.

I need dark type as well. Yay, I'm on my phone so maybe my sig won't show because of that. Idk...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I need dark type as well. Yay, I'm on my phone so maybe my sig won't show because of that. Idk...
    Ah, on mobile/phone sigs don't display, that's intentional

And since you need a Dark FS, I'd be willing to help you with that, though you're going to have to wait a while--I'm about to log off for the night

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Ah, on mobile/phone sigs don't display, that's intentional

And since you need a Dark FS, I'd be willing to help you with that, though you're going to have to wait a while--I'm about to log off for the night

No biggie. Just hope it happens sometime. Lol
    Whenever I get a message I'll be sure to get back to you when you're ready. Thanks! :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    No biggie. Just hope it happens sometime. Lol
    Whenever I get a message I'll be sure to get back to you when you're ready. Thanks! :)
    Added your FC just now

Mine is 0619-4178-0907, put that in and you should be good to go with a Dark safari

Years
  • I still friend safari sometimes. I have a water friend safari, so not dragon or steel, but might still be of use to you. The Pokemon I have on it are Wartortle, Bibarel and Frogadier. Let me know if you are interested, and I'll add you and give you my friend code.

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Added your FC just now

Mine is 0619-4178-0907, put that in and you should be good to go with a Dark safari

Perfect. It worked! Thank you so much. If you ever need help with your pokedex in any of the newer games. I can assist anytime. Except for BD (busy on a legendary atm) However, I do have SP and SH/SW. Ttyl and thanks again. Same with the others if they see this. :)

Last edited:

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    I still friend safari sometimes. I have a water friend safari, so not dragon or steel, but might still be of use to you. The Pokemon I have on it are Wartortle, Bibarel and Frogadier. Let me know if you are interested, and I'll add you and give you my friend code.

Awesome! I can definitely use some water types in my Safari. :) lmk if you want to share? I'll get back to ya soon as possible thru here or the messaging. Chow!

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    I have a Ghost type friend safari with (not entirely sure about these, it's been a while) Dusclops, Phantump, and (something else i forgor). LMK if you want my FC.

I am very interested. I can use and catch the Dusclops for my Pokedex. :)
    Ready when you are. Ttyl

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Gonna add what types I currently need. If anyone else asks in the future. :)

Normal, Electric, Psychic, Bug, Rock, Dragon, Steel and last Fairy.

Last edited:

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Just caught my first shiny out of the Friend Safari's. One of my old friends safari from long long time ago. Got a shiny Sawk. Yes! Let's go!

Years
  • Awesome! I can definitely use some water types in my Safari. :) lmk if you want to share? I'll get back to ya soon as possible thru here or the messaging. Chow!

Totally is awesome that we're making this happen in 2022! I have just added your friend code, and provisionally registered you. My code is 2939-2127-7148.

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Totally is awesome that we're making this happen in 2022! I have just added your friend code, and provisionally registered you. My code is 2939-2127-7148.

Now that you mention that. It is awesome doing this in 2022 lol
    Thank u for exchanging with me. I don't trust many players. I'm hearing about this Mitsuki person. I guess he is a big time hacker. I been watching his video on YouTube and so many people getting hack Pokemon. It's just no way to feel accomplished anything. I rather work and be surprised by a shiny. I attend events so I have those Pokemon legit. Sorry about the long post but have a nice day! :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Just caught my first shiny out of the Friend Safari's. One of my old friends safari from long long time ago. Got a shiny Sawk. Yes! Let's go!
    Congrats! Hope that good luck sticks with ya. :)

I don't know if my info will be of any help to you at all, but my code is 0018-4771-7651. I know I had a Water type Safari and I ..think the Pokémon were Octillery, Gyarados, & Frogadier.. though Wartortle is ringing a bell with me too. I dunno, it's been almost 10 years lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Congrats! Hope that good luck sticks with ya. :)

I don't know if my info will be of any help to you at all, but my code is 0018-4771-7651. I know I had a Water type Safari and I ..think the Pokémon were Octillery, Gyarados, & Frogadier.. though Wartortle is ringing a bell with me too. I dunno, it's been almost 10 years lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello! Thank you for the kind words! This good luck is working in my X version pretty well. Still got it. On Mother's day. I happen to run into a shiny Mareep in a horde battle first try. (Literally turned the game on and excitement happens. Lol)

I am happy to accept any friends. Thank you for sharing! :) I added your FC!

I really should go check online. I'm starting to think I have a good ID and shiny value so I'm sticking to this game for awhile. :)

Last edited:
    Back