• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

friendly,shy guy here! lets be friends!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2014
    i'm new and want to make as many friends as possible so i am not shy!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Spoiler:

A 'shy guy' you say? Well, hugs for you!!
    Welcome to the community, there is a lot to do on this forum, mostly just look around for various threads and see their topics. You might find something you like and just comment. Join in the discussion and have fun!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya toby! Aw, don't be shy - we'd me more than happy to become new friends with you! In fact, where do I sign up?! You've got a friend right here, in me! Welcome to PC! <3

So, any boards around here that you've got your eye on? Maybe I can give you some suggestions! There's a board here on PC called the Chit Chat Cafe, where you can simply unwind and relax as you chat about simple, leisurely topics with the rest of the PC members here. It's a pretty popular board, so, you'll be able to meet a lot of members that way! Video Games is also a board where you can discuss your favourite video games with the rest of us, as well as play some online games with us, too! Ah, and of course, there are tons of pokemon topics around the boards too, so, if you have time, visit em' all and see what you like! (:

But still, we'd love to learn more about you! Maybe you can tell us a little about your self, like your main interests? It'd be nice to get to know you so that you'll have an easier time around us! Well, until then, cya around, and I hope you have fun! I'll be glad to help you if you're havin' any problems around the forums! <33

Years
  • Hello Toby, welcome! As Dragon said, there's no need to feel scared. Everyone here was new at some point and I'm sure you can make some friends soon enough, given how big PC is. Hope your day's going fine so far.

Dragon's probably suggested a few places to check out, but it wouldn't hurt for you to tell us what you like best, besides we all like to help cater to everyone's needs, whether Pokemon or not. Chit Chat Cafe is a nice place to start, since there's some good topics there, and also there's the Pokemon sections in general should you like to discuss your fave stuff in the Pokemon world. We've got something for everyone so do take time to explore!

I'd love to get to know you so feel free to stop by my profile and leave a visitor message, or heck even a friend request if you like. I'll see ya around, and of course the helpful staff team are always on hand should you need any forum-related help. Have fun and take care Toby!

- Hikari

Back