• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Can I be honest? I thought the whole "brony craziness" was born around 2011. I never thought it existed even before that. :| I find it mind-blowing @ that thread. It's like looking at a history of how the fandom began to evolve since the first season.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Pinkie Apple Pie was of course, something I predicted, let me just say I knew a name like that was coming. xD

Let's see how Natasha does as a new writer, shall we?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Shoot, I'm going to miss the new MLP episode on Saturday, because I'll be at Disneyland by then. I'll need to record it, as well as other shows from Toonami at CN, while I'm out.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
DVR's are extremely wonderful.

Also, mind if I bring in a topic for discussion? What does everyone think of Alicorn Twilight now? Has your opinions towards her have changed since the new season began?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I really didn't have much of an opinion on her after she became an alicorn, because the episode ended so quickly after she got her wings. Mostly, I wondered how they would handle her in season four, especially in regards to her still being in Ponyville and how she'd act around her friends. I'm glad to see that it's really just Twilight with wings right now rather than Princess Twilight unable to go on adventures. I'm pleased so far with what they've done with her, and look forward to seeing how that continues.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It kinda brought me down a bit when people started saying that "OH TWILIGHT IS GONNA RUIN SEASON 4 UGH F THIS AND THAT", but these bronies never gave themselves a chance to actually experience the real thing and never gave the writers a chance to bring what they were intending to bring. Right now, I see Twilight with her usual flaws from when she was just a unicorn. I'm glad she's not being her royal self oftentimes, as others had predicted. If only the bronies who stopped watching the show would give themselves another chance in watching the Season 4 premiere, they would change their opinions. xD

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Flight to the Finish:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

also POWER PONIES next week. Can y'all say EXCITED? :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Am I excited for Power Ponies? Let's see...

iz4FzpgSqrUi7.gif

....That should answer the question, I think! xD I'm, like, extremely excited. Just so you know, three people wrote it! That's going to be awesome, ahhh. =D To begin, I want to see how it'll play out:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
That's TWICE the excitement. I literally can't wait for this episode. Now I'll want to wake up at 7 am just to watch this episode! ^__^

This is the only promo I found that has scenes for the new episode. I'll spoiler it just in case anyone would rather wait till next week.

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Now that I've watched the episode I've missed yesterday:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
A bigger, wilder pony? I figure that since even full-grown MLP ponies are on the small side, that a "horse" is a much larger, stronger version. "Wilder" comes from the fact that every town we've seen in Equestria is full of ponies and none of them are called horses, so maybe horses live in the wild or are creatures of legend.

A quick non-spoiler thought I have about the episode is that I really wish there was more Scootaloo merchandise. I'm hoping the survey Build-A-Bear put out about pony merchandise leads to the Cutie Mark Crusaders being released as small fries. A little Scootaloo would go great with my growing collection of Rainbow Dash plush.

I would say more about the episode itself, but I was really tired when I watched it the first time around, and haven't had a chance to rewatch it.

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think Asty has a good point about the song. "Horses" would probably mean strong and legendary. The CMC are probably striving to be remembered and become part of history, and last epsiode would prove an example.

& hnnggg. The Fluttershy one came out a couple weeks ago at Build-A-Bear Workshop and aaaaaah I SO WANT IT. She's the prettiest of all four available ponies and I'm really tempted to buy one. I'm still waiting for them to come out with a Rarity one tbh...that's the one I reeeeeeally want.

Spoiler:

If they come out with the CMCs soon, I am sooo buying all three ^_^ I can't decide who's my favorite CMC right now, all three are just amazing the way they are.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Well, I saw that promo~. It looks really cool, and tbh, I've always been excited for this Power Ponies since I heard about it! Tbh, I'm hoping that the Mane-iac is voiced by Kathleen Barr, idk why, it seems like an interesting voice for her.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I need it now. T_T

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Maybe, but I highly doubt it, ha ha ha... maybe we'll get a two part finale again? Unless we don't. If we do, I'm wondering: what will the finale be? We already know that it might have to do with that box the girls got... it could be, but the Equestria Games seems plausible, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back