• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Also guys, has anyone gotten an MLP toy from McDonalds yet? I'm curious, but at the same time I'm a little shy in actually ordering a happy meal myself :( I really want a Rarity figurine. lol

Years
Also guys, has anyone gotten an MLP toy from McDonalds yet? I'm curious, but at the same time I'm a little shy in actually ordering a happy meal myself :( I really want a Rarity figurine. lol
Spoiler:

Soo... I didn't actually buy it myself, but some of the ladies at our work buy Happy Meals from the McDonalds next door, and just end up leaving the toys in our break room for someone else. I never think of touching them, but when I saw that it was a Fluttershy, I had to grab it. I say to myself now that I wouldn't have taken it if were another pony, but I'd just be lying to myself :p

I'm guessing this is the beginning of the end for me, isn't it?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Brendan, dear, sooner or later you're gonna want to take (or buy) ANY PONY that's in front of you. You only took Fluttershy, but that's just the beginning. xD

& Monster Guy, the previous batch of pony toys in McDonalds had hair for tail. Don't know why they would not use it for the mane but...I guess that's how it went?

Houndour I am jelly of your merchandise.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Also guys, has anyone gotten an MLP toy from McDonalds yet?

I'm thoroughly interested in seeing how people would react if I ordered such a thing. I just might.

Also, good to be back. Haven't been able to properly post here (not because I forgot or anything), and I'm glad to be back. ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, you didn't miss much...unless you missed a few episodes, then yeah you do have some catching up to do. :P

Oh btw, I BOUGHT STICKERS. $1 at the local Dollar Store in my town. I can decorate things with pony stickers! It's the same as this sticker book. They contain Princess Twilight and all of the princesses. I'm kinda glad it's not no-wings Twilight this time!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I haven't gotten a MLP toy from McDonald's yet, because I'm an adult, and I'm pretty sure there's some kind of rule for fast food restaurants that you must have a child under the age of 13 in order to buy a kids meal.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
I haven't gotten a MLP toy from McDonald's yet, because I'm an adult, and I'm pretty sure there's some kind of rule for fast food restaurants that you must have a child under the age of 13 in order to buy a kids meal.

They don't. I've gotten Happy Meals before. My stepmom has done this because it's cheap, and you can get a Milkshake as the drink for free.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've done it before and I'll do it again if I have the time. xD

Welp, in pony news, there will be a future blind bag collection coming soon...probably in the summer, and inside that collection, we might see a special Luna figurine laying around! And she's so pretty!

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
Years
This. I need this.
Username: PSNGhost
Favorite Pony: Hm... obviously it's very tough, but I'd say Rainbow Dash
Why Rainbow Dash is my favorite: I feel like I can relate to her the most, with her cocky attitude and whatnot, and that's generally what appeals to me the most with any character in any series. Plus she has a cool catchphrase.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
This. I need this.
Username: PSNGhost
Favorite Pony: Hm... obviously it's very tough, but I'd say Rainbow Dash
Why Rainbow Dash is my favorite: I feel like I can relate to her the most, with her cocky attitude and whatnot, and that's generally what appeals to me the most with any character in any series. Plus she has a cool catchphrase.

Are you referring to the 20% cooler thing? Because I don't think she says that often enough for it to be a catchphrase. Despite what the internet would have you believe.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
OP updated finally. Welcome to those that joined~

Ahh, I need to watch that episode today, as I completely forgot there was one. Kept getting thrown off whether it was this week or last week. But now I know it's a new episode weekend this weekend. ;;

Will post my thoughts about it later. I believe we have two more episodes if I recall mentioning before.

Oh, btw! Look what I made!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Just saw that episode.Not gonna do any spoilers.And because I am new to pokecommunity,I don't know how to put spoiler tags.

Years
All you have to do for spoiler tags (just remove the stars), is:

[*spoiler]text goes here.[/*spoiler]

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back