• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
I remember like nothing from the generation one of MLP. Except that one episode where a smart pony had a birthday and others were completely clueless what to gift her.

Ooh, I remember that episode now. I need to find that episode again and watch it again.

Years
Ooh, I remember that episode now. I need to find that episode again and watch it again.

Idk why, but except for the names of the ponies, i can remember most of the episode. Guess it was my favorite or something.

Loved the part where a goofy pony said what her idea about the situation was, and the others just stepped back xD

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I've never seen any of the stuff before this gen! Yay!

In other news I'm happy I finally have my new oc (V.1)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've never seen any of the stuff before this gen! Yay!

In other news I'm happy I finally have my new oc (V.1)

You have a new OC? Care to show if you can! :)

Do any of you ever read fanfics?

Well, my bf gave me a list of fanfics to read on FiMFiction. xD Have yet to get to them because I've been pretty hooked on Fallout Equestria. I'm halfway done, actually. so yay!

Arsenic

Years
You have a new OC? Care to show if you can! :)

Check my avatar lol. It's great having friends who are artists!

Thought if you want a bigger pic, I can do that too. I have no problem flaunting my friends work, she deserves the recognition

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Helllllo there, greetings fellow pones. Request to join the awesomest fan club pleeeease? :D

Favorite Pony: Rainbow Dash (also Vinyl Scratch)

Became a Brony: Saw some ridiculous YTPMV (Night of Pony, it's still up on Youtube and has almost a million views now) and was so confused and enticed by what was going on in the milliseconds I could make out of the frantically animated ponies and vocal sampling glitched to a Kirby game tune, I had to watch the episodes. Sat down for 1 and 2, watched all the way up to the Season 1 finale that night. Just so happened the Season 2 premiere was the following Saturday :P Been with it ever since.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Do any of you ever read fanfics?

Yeah, I do, actually. It's a good way for me to kill the boredom at work. xD
I've quite enjoyed the Austraeoh series. Also, I've recently discovered a wonderful fanfic called The Rock Farmer's Daughters. ^^

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I read the cupcake fanfics, but i wouldn't suggest reading it at all, it's pretty gross.
That fanfic is actually pretty infamous within the MLP fandom, because it changed everyone's perspective of my favorite pony.

To answer Rainbow-Dash's question, I don't pony fanfics myself, unlike you count the narrated videos of people reading said fanfics, which is where I learn the premise of their plots.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
There's actually videos of peeps reading fanfics out loud? I need to look out for those. And I've heard a ton about the Cupcakes series, but I wasn't aware that they weren't that worth reading. Guess I can avoid that for now I guess!

& Welcome back. Aisu! It's been a long time indeed.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
There are the traditional read aloud fanfics, then there's "Rainbow Dash Presents" - which I'm sure most of you are familiar with :P They have a funny way of making even the darkest or saddest of fanfics silly and fun. Since we're on the topic of cupcakes, here why not -

Arsenic

Years
You guys forgot MictheMicrophone's "Dramatic Readings"

Here, have the weirdest one i've listened to.

WATCH AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. NSFW

I apologize for anyone who actually watches this by the way. Like really.

Shows you how many movies Tom Hanks is in lol

I'm expecting to get kicked out of the group now, so VM me if i'm not or something. Later!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You warned us, (and spoiled the video), so you did the right thing. That is the correct way to post something that may be deemed inappropriate. HOWEVER, we shouldn't be doing that excessively so let's not get carried away, okay!

Anyways, I wasn't sure if this was brought up before (forgive me if it was!), but has anyone heard of the new brony documentary A Brony Tale, featuring Ashleigh Ball? They added more cities right here. Sadly San Diego's Hillcrest is the only one on, and that's far away from me. :s

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/07/a-brony-tale-more-cities-added-to.html

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Fanfics, lets see.... oh gosh, I have so many read, I can't count. Many of them ending in the theme of 'then they had sex, the end'. Seriously, that so does upset me. Can't fanfic writers just write a story without any sexual content in it?

Pony stories are not limited to this concept as well, I've read Mario fics, Sonic fics, you name it, I've most likely read it... seriously I spend a lot of time on fanfiction.net since I'm a writer myself. Many of my stories being cryptic and deep meaning with a lot of detail and dare I say, 'heart' in it?

Regardless, my favorite pony fanfiction is ironically the revisited variant of 'Rainbow Factory' as well as the 'Silent Ponyville' story.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Unfortunately we will find fanfics that end that way, really...however, I'm glad there's actually people who make sense in adding warnings because their stories are NSFW. We will find said content in every fandom, including this one. :(

Somewhat of a spoiler if you are looking forward to Rainbow Rocks in the fall.

Spoiler:

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
Anyways, I wasn't sure if this was brought up before (forgive me if it was!), but has anyone heard of the new brony documentary A Brony Tale, featuring Ashleigh Ball? They added more cities right here. Sadly San Diego's Hillcrest is the only one on, and that's far away from me. :s

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/07/a-brony-tale-more-cities-added-to.html

Today is the first time that I ever heard of that documentary. Course of the list of cities, the only one in Washington State is Takoma. Which is to far south for me to attend. If only it was in a much closer city like Everett.

As for fanfics, I think I only read one, but I don't recall the title of it. Unfortunately, it was not finished when I read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back