• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
  • I can't stop singing Babs Seed. Same would probably be for Glass of water if i actually knew the lyrics hehe.

OMG Babs Seed, that song is permanently stuck in my head. Anytime that song is mentioned it just gets shoved right back in the front. I don't think I am ever going to get that song out of my head, and I'm okay with that.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • And again; I procrastinate the uploads... but, special treat - here's just under a minute of Bronypalooza in surprisingly not sh*t quality. :D between dancing and all that I ran to the back of the hall a few times and got bits of video. This is BlackGryphon annnnd his brother I believe.

Pbbbllttt that looks awesome. Blackgryph0n and Bassik are my favorite brony musicians. Thought it's a close race with a couple others right behind

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Babs Seed is sinfully catchy. Even typing her name makes that lyrical vocal of her name -"babs seed, babs seed if she's after you..." play in my head. @_@

Anywho, speaking of art (which I cannot do, you are probably all pony Rembrandts next to me) here's a fair amount of the art prints I picked up - continuing this obnoxiously long and drawn out picture dump from the con (and I apologize for that :V ) (I also apologize for a lot of them being sideways. My phone INSISTS on turning things on their side, like some petty superhero who has no other power and uses it far to often to compensate for how lame it is.)

Spoiler:

Buoysel

Years
  • That Blanket was from DrawPonies right? He had a booth at the Kansas City convention and yes, those blankets are the softest thing I have ever felt. There was this Derpy blanket I really wanted. I wish I had the money on me to buy it. I hope to be able to buy one this fall when I go to Nightmare Nights in Dallas.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • I would love to share; but they don't ship well :c Poster tubes and boxes have been unkind to pony merch in the past, and I have to keep some of this for decking out my place B) If I do send any of this out though, I'll totes post it here.

Shining - that was Drawponies guy! :D He was easily the best vendor there too, hands down. He didn't just sit behind his booth, he was out on the floor, parading about and shaking hands, hugging, and making deals with people. And so cheery too! xD He had the blankets for 100 $ each (expensive, I know- but hear this out) BUT, if you bought a blanket, you got a 25$ credit at his booth, which equated to either a free wall scroll (that Assassins Creed Pony thing, or other ones) or like a phone case and a poster, or 2 posters with the blanket. VERY good deal. The blankets came with either the Vinyl design you see there, a Flutterbat one, aaaa, FoE(?) one, or I think a Derpy/Rainbow Dash cute pic.

This vinyl merch is mine though :P I need it so I actually have stuff of her; the last 2 bronycons I almost exclusively bought Rainbow Dash stuff- so I needed some more Vinyl.

I would love to share; but they don't ship well :c Poster tubes and boxes have been unkind to pony merch in the past, and I have to keep some of this for decking out my place B) If I do send any of this out though, I'll totes post it here.

Shining - that was Drawponies guy! :D He was easily the best vendor there too, hands down. He didn't just sit behind his booth, he was out on the floor, parading about and shaking hands, hugging, and making deals with people. And so cheery too! xD He had the blankets for 100 $ each (expensive, I know- but hear this out) BUT, if you bought a blanket, you got a 25$ credit at his booth, which equated to either a free wall scroll (that Assassins Creed Pony thing, or other ones) or like a phone case and a poster, or 2 posters with the blanket. VERY good deal. The blankets came with either the Vinyl design you see there, a Flutterbat one, aaaa, FoE(?) one, or I think a Derpy/Rainbow Dash cute pic.

This vinyl merch is mine though :P I need it so I actually have stuff of her; the last 2 bronycons I almost exclusively bought Rainbow Dash stuff- so I needed some more Vinyl.

Arsenic

Years
  • I REALLY need to get my butt (err... flank) to a con. But I don't cause I have no self-confidence : D

And I don't have to cash

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • All this Bronycon talk is making me wish my hometown had a convention for special events such as this, especially if you've been saving a large load of money to spend on. And I never knew they throw rave parties too.

Years
  • Polar Spectrum I will bring the mighty wrath of the Alicorns and Derpy upon you if you do not ship me even a single piece of merch.

Polar Spectrum

Years
  • I REALLY need to get my butt (err... flank) to a con. But I don't cause I have no self-confidence : D

And I don't have to cash

D: but but

mlfw8418_small.jpg

All this Bronycon talk is making me wish my hometown had a convention for special events such as this, especially if you've been saving a large load of money to spend on. And I never knew they throw rave parties too.

They throwwww some of the raviest raves actually. This years was honestly not as good as last years though. I think I've said it before, but last years was amazing; with Silva Hound, AlexS, Assertive Fluttershy, Living Tombstone - it was just, a lot more and a lot bigger names. This years was still great though don't get me wrong :P Maybe for the 5 year all those other guys will come back. In 2013 Dustykat also got on stage and sang Black Sabbath heh.

Polar Spectrum I will bring the mighty wrath of the Alicorns and Derpy upon you if you do not ship me even a single piece of merch.

;-; Buh-buh... but I still have the customs to post tomorrow or Tuesday... :C Can I ... Can I send you some cool stickers?

Arsenic

Years
  • D: but but

mlfw8418_small.jpg

They throwwww some of the raviest raves actually. This years was honestly not as good as last years though. I think I've said it before, but last years was amazing; with Silva Hound, AlexS, Assertive Fluttershy, Living Tombstone - it was just, a lot more and a lot bigger names. This years was still great though don't get me wrong :P Maybe for the 5 year all those other guys will come back. In 2013 Dustykat also got on stage and sang Black

Lol thanks

And BlackGryph0n is a pretty big name in the music community. He's right up there with tombstone and the others!

And yes, I over deleted

Buoysel

Years
  • I would love to share; but they don't ship well :c Poster tubes and boxes have been unkind to pony merch in the past, and I have to keep some of this for decking out my place B) If I do send any of this out though, I'll totes post it here.

I have a picture of the Little Pip Blanket too.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Wow. I died didn't I? Well, I am back from my extending away from PokeCommunity. I've been out of it as of late and very well... craving artistic talent and roleplay, but sadly not getting much.

I am a bit sad now after hearing the news that Robin Williams is dead. :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hah, that's fine. I've been dead as well, but I'm alive! Yay. irl really does kick you in the flank.

hnnng, BlackGryph0n could be my new favorite brony musician. I've been listening to his latest album (including this song!) non stop! Shining Armour already knows he's getting the blame since he introduced me to him. :)

yeah-e-yeah-yeah. yeah-e-yeah-yeah. yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-yeah-yeah /shot

aaaaand welcome Kokoro! Seemed like your SU got caught in the last page, so I didn't want to leave you out of the group! :D

Babs Seed is sinfully catchy. Even typing her name makes that lyrical vocal of her name -"babs seed, babs seed if she's after you..." play in my head. @_@

Anywho, speaking of art (which I cannot do, you are probably all pony Rembrandts next to me) here's a fair amount of the art prints I picked up - continuing this obnoxiously long and drawn out picture dump from the con (and I apologize for that :V ) (I also apologize for a lot of them being sideways. My phone INSISTS on turning things on their side, like some petty superhero who has no other power and uses it far to often to compensate for how lame it is.)

Spoiler:

instant reaction to ^

Spoiler:

But seriously, dat Maud Pie artwork, and the UNIKITTY LUNA ARTWORK. I just....omg that is so adorable. <3 Everything in that spoiler is amazing. I think that Drawponies guy you mention may be the same one I'm following on Tumblr, right? (pretty sure), because he does seem like an awesome person and I adore his work so much. His art is also amazing.

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
  • Gee willies that's a big Rainbow! If I had any power here id say you have to shrink it! But I DONT, so I can only POLITELY RECOMMEND that you shrink it! :D

I also POLITELY RECOMMEND you to check out Blackgryph0ns VINE because he's pretty funny!

Pony rides lol

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Is it really that big? It was supposed to be 1378x840 but the forum was supposed to automatically shrink it. Guess it doesn't work on some browsers/styles? I'll ask a fellow admin when I get the chance. In the meantime I'll spoiler it haha.

I'm not a Vine-r, but I'll admit that was pretty hilarious! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back