• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Season 5 opener be like...

Spoiler:

Years

Username: Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
    Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rainbow Dash
    Additional Information: After years and years of thinking the art work looked really cool and cute I finally got round to watching it this week and have just finished watching series one, and will carry on watching the rest and the films.
    Picking a favourite character was tough as I like both Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie beacuse they are both kinda crazy, but I prefer Rainbows colours.

Last edited:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years

Username: Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
    Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rainbow Dash
    Additional Information: After years and years of thinking the art work looked really cool and cute I finally got round to watching it this week and have just finished watching series one, and will carry on watching the rest and the films.
    Picking a favourite character was tough as I like both Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie beacuse they are both kinda crazy, but I prefer Rainbows colours.

Hey there, Garde, welcome to the club!

So you were drawn in from the art style too, huh? I'll be honest, after watching the second movie, it renewed my love for the show again. It was much better than the original where it was awkward in a strange way, but still okay. Still, welcome again.

Today is the release of Castle Sweet Castle, S5E3 (or E2 if you count the pilot as one episode). I'll try to post the stream up later today in a spoiler tag from YouTube. (I might as well reupload it and leave it as unlisted so we can enjoy it and not have it flagged by trolls and jerks).

Castle Sweet Castle:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Castle Sweet Castle:

Spoiler:

Years
    Hey there, Garde, welcome to the club!

So you were drawn in from the art style too, huh? I'll be honest, after watching the second movie, it renewed my love for the show again. It was much better than the original where it was awkward in a strange way, but still okay. Still, welcome again.

Hey Yoshi, Thanks Yes it was the art style that really got my attention, I think it just looks so nice and cute. I love the voice acting as well.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    UPDATE: My earlier post contains the video of the episode for those who want to see it. If it goes down, please message me. I have a backup available. Thank you.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Season 5 - Episode 3: Castle Sweet Castle
    Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    First CMC episode of Season 5:

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Season 5 - Episode 4
    Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey peeps! Was able to watch both episodes this past Saturday (was out of town this past few weekends), and I'm now up to date. :)

Episode 3
    Spoiler:

Episode 4
    Spoiler:

SiriusAlpha

One and only
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Username: SiriusAlpha
    Favorite from the mane 6: Twilight. Her rational and logical personality and love of reading and the fact that she has expressed the most sarcasm on the show reminds me of myself a little, also the
    Spoiler:
    and I can relate to her problems with friends and homework.

Years
    Right I've now watched every MLP episode of both films.

Season 5 episode 4

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Here's a discussion topic for those who watched Bloom and Gloom last weekend. Be sure you use spoiler tags when answering!

Spoiler:

Years
    Here's a discussion topic for those who watched Bloom and Gloom last weekend. Be sure you use spoiler tags when answering!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    So, a little bit of Con News to announce here: Pacific PonyCon, which is a brand new MLP con in California has been confirmed to go on in January :D. It'll be in SAN DIEGO, which is the best part because I've been waiting years for a con to happen in San Diego. Andrea Libman (voice of Fluttershy and Pinkie) will be one of the guests of honor for the con.

I am so going!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Lauren Faust's How Rainbow Dash Stole Winter:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    don't get me wrong, I cried.

Spoiler:

Status