• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From 2003 until now--Hello, PC! (a reprise)

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
Years
  • Hey, everyone! My name is prolific_rhapsody (Jamie), and I've been a member of the PokeCommunity since 2003. Admittedly, I'm not as active now as I used to be, but I've stuck with the site and its members through numerous changes, losses, and wins over the past seven years. I guess that, in the name of nostalgia, I've decided to make it a point to become a part of PokeCommunity again, hopefully as an active veteran member who can bring lots of experience, as well as Pokemon advice, to the forum. I'm not sure how many of the members are left (I saw Rukario, whom I remember as PPNSteve), but I look forward to coming back into this community and making a difference, all the more.

It's great to be back--hopefully for the long haul!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Wow, that's a long break. Glad to see you haven't forgotten this place entirely. I'm sure you'll notice that the forum has changed a lot, but it shouldn't be hard to fit right back in. :) Since you've been here way longer than three years, I'll go ahead and give you the Veteran emblem, as long as someone else hasn't yet.

If you're looking for a fresh start with friends, or have any questions, just VM me and I'm sure to reply. :) Welcome back!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • You probably remember a few of the staff administrators, since they've been around forever too, haha. Always nice to see a veteran face come back to the site. I'm sure a lot has changed since you were last on, but the site is still as good as it ever was (maybe better?).

Hope you find your fit around here again; I know it can be tough with new faces everywhere. :) Welcome, either way!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Third moderator reply for the win. ;D

Always a nice surprise to see veterans comin' back. Especially those that seemingly joined even before myself. Although it looks like ya gave us a little visit a little more than a year ago. But hey, that just means this place can't look THAT foreign to you!

Lookin' forward to seeing what ya bring to the table, Jamie.

Welcome back~

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Breaking the chain of moderators replying. XD

It's awesome to see oldies like me keep returning. You may remember me from my original account (I used my tmbjr account back then). Hopefully, you can find something to catch your interest even in the newer PC. I was particularly fond of customized blogs and VMs when I came back from a two-year absence myself. XD

Last edited:
    Back