• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Melmetal

pkmin3033

#182 Bellossom

I ADORE Bellossom! Definitely Oddish's better evo.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #183 Marill

An adorable Water/Fairy-type that evolves into a potent, but equally as cute physical powerhouse thanks to the Huge Power Ability. Marill was once called "Pikablu" because it existed well before the west got to see Johto.

pkmin3033

Always thought Azumarill was pretty useless tbh? But then I don't play competitively so what do I know. It's cute enough but Pikablu Marill is cuter.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #185 Sudowoodo

A Rock-type Pokémon that poses as a tree. It's very easily foiled by spraying some water onto it because if it's disdain and weakness to the moist element.

pkmin3033

#186 Politoed - a significantly better final evolution than Poliwrath, even if it isn't quite as suitable thematically. It's a frog and not part fighting-type, so it's better as far as I'm concerned! The shiny is pretty nice as well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #187 Hoppip

A Grass/Flying-type whose line is themed around the idea of a hop, skip and a jump. The entire line was originally going to look drastically different according to the leaked Spaceworld Demo.

pkmin3033

One of the most forgettable middle evolutions in the franchise, frankly. Poor Skiploom.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #189 Jumpluff

A swift Grass/Flying-type that is very circular. It could easily be mistaken for an Oddish if you remove the cotton balls.

pkmin3033

Another monkey Pokemon. Ugh. Honestly I liked Ash's Aipom in the anime a little, but that tail and empty facial expression has always freaked me out just a little bit...

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #191 Sunkern

Has one of the lowest BST totals known to Pokémon. It can apparently farm special treats.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #193 Yanma

A supersonic dragonfly Pokémon. It can evolve into a large and terrifying speedy sweeper when it knows Ancient Power.

pkmin3033

A cute little thing that does the vague axolotl reference better than Mudkip does. Yeah, I went there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #195 Quagsire

A Water/Ground-type Pokémon that can catch most competitive players off guard, as Water Absorb and Unaware are great Abilities that can give players a strategic headache if they're not prepared.

pkmin3033

An extremely overrated eeveelution with the most disgusting shiny in the entire franchise...

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #197 Umbreon

A sturdy Dark-type that's difficult to deal with because of it's dirty tricks and recovery with Moonlight.

pkmin3033

A pretty cool Pokemon that is unfortunately not as useful as it is aesthetically pleasing.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #199 Slowking

Although not officially revealed just yet, it's Galarian Form gives off some Phantom of the Opera or Dracula vibes. It could possibly be a Ghost-type, as the purple parts of it's body look like they have experienced blood loss.

pkmin3033

One of my favourite Pokemon from Gen II! Misdreavus is adorable, got a pretty cool evo with Gen IV, and really needs more love in general.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #201 Unown

A Psychic-type Pokémon that has many forms that resemble letters of the alphabet. Their only move is Hidden Power.

Back