• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur To Volcanion! (Remember to add a comment to each post!)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    #435 Skunktank

I used to think it was super awesome because it learns Flamethrower by itself. But that was before I realized its SpA isn't that great or even knew that STAB existed.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    #439 Mime Jr.

One thing that amuses me when hearing its name is... this:
    From Bulbasaur To Volcanion! (Remember to add a comment to each post!)

This makes me wonder if Mime Jr. will made it to Alola region or not.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    #446 Munchlax

A pre-evolved Snorlax...I always thought May's was quite cute in the anime. Never used one in the games myself though.

cRaCkZ

Well...
    Years
    #447 Riolu

Mini Lucario. Used one of them in my White 2 team. Was pretty decent and happines evolution was faster than I expected , get Lucario before Elesa.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    #449 Hippopotas

I don't know why they had such trouble pronouncing this in the dub...not my favourite Gen IV Pokemon, but a nice one. Good evolution too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    #452 Drapion

I really like Drapion! It's one of my favourite Gen IV Pokemon; it looks so menacing. Plus Paul's in the anime was pretty cool too.

Back