• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

from manga to movie.....

pkmaster

PkmnMaster
    Years
    they should make a pokemon movie of the anime. it could be like an alterante dimension of the anime pokemon world and it could show the life of ash and red and ash/red would got to the other dimension and meet red/ash. or somethingelse watever makes it possible.....

Donna

~
    Years
    Pwhee scrap Ash then.. he's retarded. They could make a special about it or something.. Hmm interesting title we have then Pokemon Special 'special'.

Cem-chan

Victory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    But a manga movie would be good (We've even chosen the seiyuus in another thread ^^)

If only one arc though could be made into a movie special, which would you choose? I'd pick Yellow saga. It's truly original.(What am I saying they're all original really) And Yellow-chan's so cute.
    (Though I guess if that happen they'd moviefy the first arc because it's first -.-")

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    But a manga movie would be good (We've even chosen the seiyuus in another thread ^^)

If only one arc though could be made into a movie special, which would you choose? I'd pick Yellow saga. It's truly original.(What am I saying they're all original really) And Yellow-chan's so cute.
    (Though I guess if that happen they'd moviefy the first arc because it's first -.-")

hm... i think i would choose either the frlg saga or rse saga. The firered leafgreen had a unique plotline with a shocking twist while rse had... romance xD Ruby and Sapphire are so cute together... XD sorry a slight fangirl moment

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Since movies like having some world-threatening problem, Yellow, GSC and RS are probably the most likely candidates, since both of those have some kick-ass destruction and a really neat final battle. The thing about RGB , FRLG and Emerald is that none of them have some kind of life-threatening situation, and that FRLG ends on a cliffhanger that Emerald picks up on...Emerald makes no sense without FRLG. Yellow and GSC also can't stand alone, since they have continuance from previous sagas, so RS would be the best movie candidate. It even has some definitive romance, unlike the other sagas.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I agree. RS would be an epic movie if PokeSpe was to only make ONE movie. If they did RGB, it would be a good movie filled with action (let's face it a battle with Zapmolcuno would be amazing on screen) and if it did well they good do a trilogy continuing with Yellow and GSC. And if they did well (how could they not?) they could do a sequel trilogy of RS, FRLG, & Emerald. Now if the RGB movie failed, the Manga left it pretty stable as an ending at the end of RGB, so it would do well with the originals.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Since movies like having some world-threatening problem, Yellow, GSC and RS are probably the most likely candidates, since both of those have some kick-ass destruction and a really neat final battle. The thing about RGB , FRLG and Emerald is that none of them have some kind of life-threatening situation, and that FRLG ends on a cliffhanger that Emerald picks up on...Emerald makes no sense without FRLG. Yellow and GSC also can't stand alone, since they have continuance from previous sagas, so RS would be the best movie candidate. It even has some definitive romance, unlike the other sagas.

ahh good point ^^. I guess i didn't really think it through... But how would they fit everything in rse in a movie? :O

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    ahh good point ^^. I guess i didn't really think it through... But how would they fit everything in rse in a movie? :O
    You're right, it would impossible to condense the longest arc so far into a single movie. If they made it a two-hour movie, they'd still have to cut a lot out. But this problem would occur with any of the story arcs, except possibly RGB or FRLG, and they have the problems I listed before. What would be possible is a mini-series...they could probably get a decent-length miniseries without having to cut anything out.

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    I agree with both those coments but wouldn't they have to include the R/B saga to introduce R/B characters because the Yellow saga includes alot of them. It would also have to be a really long movie unless they cut a bunch of parts out.
    It was a really good idea besides that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    You're right, it would impossible to condense the longest arc so far into a single movie. If they made it a two-hour movie, they'd still have to cut a lot out. But this problem would occur with any of the story arcs, except possibly RGB or FRLG, and they have the problems I listed before. What would be possible is a mini-series...they could probably get a decent-length miniseries without having to cut anything out.

No a movie won't be such a good idea. Because they tend to cut all or at least most of the good parts out. Like in lord of the rings, and harry potter. An anime would be the best choice. In RGB, FRLG, and Emerald I bet 26 episodes would be enough.

Cem-chan

Victory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    ^ Sad but true. Even if they were to make an RS movie they'd probably cut out some pointless scenes (I can name a few in Yellow but none in RS actually) and Sapphire's confession would cut for being romantic. And I guess the plot might get rearanged a little (like the whole backstory between Ruby and Sapphire's personalities)

It's too bad we can't just make our own movie

pkmaster

PkmnMaster
    Years
    well.....

even if we cant make our own movies/anime we could always imagine. or we could make a mini anime series using all those anime software.( i only had the idea, i have no experience in those actions).
    by the way wats the manga store called? chang yu?

nvm i found it chaung yi

Last edited:
    Years
    Well

It would be great if they could just make an anime version of PokeSpe. It might actually get people to get rid of their stereotype that Pokemon is for kids. (No Offense cuz I was a kid too)

Last edited:

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    It would be great if they could just make an anime version of PokeSpe. It might actually get people to get rid of their stereotype that Pokemon is for kids. (No Offense cuz I was a kid too)

HALLELUJAH! That was what I was waiting for... pokemon is not only for kids.... it can be made into a really good anime if the manga was brought to the tv screen for the TV show.

No a movie won't be such a good idea. Because they tend to cut all or at least most of the good parts out. Like in lord of the rings, and harry potter. An anime would be the best choice. In RGB, FRLG, and Emerald I bet 26 episodes would be enough.

this guy is smart right here...if it's made into a anime, it would be like a revival of the pokemon culture....

Last edited:
    Back