• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Region to Region

Would you leave your pokemon behind to start a new region?

• Yes, I wouldn't mind starting fresh.

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • No way, I could never leave them behind!

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • I'd take along my starter, leave the rest at the lab.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Other(explain).

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I would rotate my Pokemon (like what Ash do nowadays) and use every Pokemon I have caught in previous regions or in new region, so every Pokemon have equally same experience, meanwhile keeping my partner Pokemon in the party.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    I would bring with me my first starter and then the strongest pokemons that I have;
    about Ash leaving his pokemon I think that starting with a new team in every region can atracts the attention of the younger audience and it mean much money for GF!
    I would reunite with the other Pokemon once a year xD

SLITCX

Spontaneous Water Lover
    Years
    I'd probably start fresh as I don't have a Pikachu sticking on me like Ash does. Experiencing the newer regions with a fresh start sounds nice.. unless I want to breeze through it.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
    Charizard and raichu will go with me any where they will neve leave my party everybody else is interchangeable except serperior since I'm from castelia city and she'll be my unova starter I do know one thing during the pokemon league no 1 will know what ill throw at you I have atleast a ten to twelve pokemon party

Back