• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT: 3 Shinies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentuckyFried

The World Needs More Trubbish
    Years
    EDIT: I've made a successful trade already, but thank you for your time, feel free to take a look anyway!

Name: Swirlix (English)
    Shiny: Yes
    Level: 1
    IVs: 5 perfect
    Nature: Careful - gives this little guy a Sp. Def boost, instead of the common glass-cannon Slurpuffs
    Moves: Tackle, Copycat, Yawn, Bellydrum
    Obtained: Day-Care

Name: Rayquaza (English)
    Level: 74
    IVs: None worth mentioning
    Nature: Mild
    Moves: Overheat, Extreme Speed, Outrage, Hyper Voice
    Obtained: Wonder Trade

Name: Kyogre (Japanese)
    Level: 51
    Nature: Naive
    Moves: Body Slam, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Water Spout

LF: ANY, I repeat, ANY MALE PARENT from the Fairy Egg Group.
    Criteria: Must have at least 4-5IVs. The nature DOES NOT MATTER, because my female parent will have the nature I choose. Most importantly: must be FOREIGN, I repeat, FOREIGN. I CANNOT use an English-born male parent for this Matsuda method.

This might be your lucky day! I am not asking for a legendary pokemon, or a shiny in return!

I will trade ONE of these shinies for a parent pokemon that meets my criteria. If you are interested, you can PM me or leave a reply down below!

Last edited:

KentuckyFried

Years
    @deepbluedark

I'm not really looking for a shiny trade-off,
    But thank you

Last edited:

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Name: Swirlix (English)
    Level: 1
    IVs: 5 perfect
    Nature: Careful - gives this little guy a Sp. Def boost, instead of the common glass-cannon Slurpuffs
    Moves: Tackle, Copycat, Yawn, Bellydrum
    Obtained: Day-Care

Name: Rayquaza (English)
    Level: 74
    Nature: Mild
    Moves: Overheat, Extreme Speed, Outrage, Hyper Voice

Name: Kyogre (Japanese)
    Level: 51
    Nature: Naive
    Moves: Body Slam, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Water Spout

LF: ANY, I repeat, ANY MALE PARENT from the Fairy Egg Group.
    Criteria: Must have at least 4-5IVs. The nature DOES NOT MATTER, because my female parent will have the nature I choose. Most importantly: must be FOREIGN, I repeat, FOREIGN. I CANNOT use an English-born male parent for this Matsuda method.

This might be your lucky day! I am not asking for a legendary pokemon, or a shiny in return!

I will trade ONE of these shinies for a parent pokemon that meets my criteria. If you are interested, you can PM me or leave a reply down below!

Hey i got a french mime jr with 4iv's and outstanding potential

Last edited:

KentuckyFried

Years
    Hey i got a french mime jr with 4iv's and outstanding potential

Unless Mime Jr. has been changed in Gen 6, I don't think he's in the right egg-group. Isn't he in the Undiscovered egg group? And I think Mr. Mime is in Human-Like. I'm not sure if it would be able to breed with a Flabebe D:

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Unless Mime Jr. has been changed in Gen 6, I don't think he's in the right egg-group. Isn't he in the Undiscovered egg group? And I think Mr. Mime is in Human-Like. I'm not sure if it would be able to breed with a Flabebe D:

You're right sorry about that. Thought since it was now a fairy type it could breed with other fairy types. I could trade you a 6iv japanese ditto though.

KentuckyFried

Years
    You're right sorry about that. Thought since it was now a fairy type it could breed with other fairy types. I could trade you a 6iv japanese ditto though.

Wow, I never actually considered being offered a Japanese ditto. I have a 6V English Ditto, but not a foreign one. That would work just as well as a foreign male parent. Do one of my shinies interest you enough to trade?

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Wow, I never actually considered being offered a Japanese ditto. I have a 6V English Ditto, but not a foreign one. That would work just as well as a foreign male parent. Do one of my shinies interest you enough to trade?

Which iv is the swirlix missing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back