• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT : apricot pokemons , LF : apricot pokemons or HA pokemons

Status
Not open for further replies.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    I've been breeding a bunch of pokes that has apricot balls with them , i don't have much since i started yesterday so here's the list of them :

friend ball morelull
    lureball wishiwashi
    level ball cyndaquil
    moonball HA dratini
    moonball HA vulpix with egg moves of : extrasensory , freeze-dry , moonblast
    heavy ball HA alolan sandshrew with egg moves of : icicle crash , icicle spear , amnesia
    beast ball sableye HA with egg moves of : nasty plot , sucker punch , recover and trick
    lureball HA mareanie with egg moves of : stockpile , swallow , spit up and haze
    love ball mimikyu with egg moves of : curse , destiny bond , grudge and nightmare
    moonball HA dratini with egg moves of : dragon rush

It's not much but i hope you'll find what you want here :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    oh sorry, its a heavy ball sandshrew. Can trade that or a HA dratini in a moonball.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I'll trade both for the cyndaquil and the wishiwashi if that's alright. in plaza now so just request whenever you're ready, ign is rose.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    I'll trade both for the cyndaquil and the wishiwashi if that's alright. in plaza now so just request whenever you're ready, ign is rose.

alright! do you mind if i add your pokes to the list in this thread? if not i understand

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017

i can't find you , what about you'll send me a request? my ign's battle doom

odoodo

School Kid
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    I'm interesred to your:
    friend ball morelull
    lureball wishiwashi
    level ball cyndaquil

i have:
    Lure Ball HA Mareanie with EM
    Love Ball Mimikyu with EM
    Fast Ball Growlithe with EM
    Beast Ball HA Sableye with EM
    Beast Ball HA Slowpoke
    Beast Ball HA Smeargle

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    I'm interesred to your:
    friend ball morelull
    lureball wishiwashi
    level ball cyndaquil

i have:
    Lure Ball HA Mareanie with EM
    Love Ball Mimikyu with EM
    Fast Ball Growlithe with EM
    Beast Ball HA Sableye with EM
    Beast Ball HA Slowpoke
    Beast Ball HA Smeargle

i can trade them for a Beast Ball HA Sableye with EM ,
    Lure Ball HA Mareanie with EM and a Love Ball Mimikyu with EM

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I've been breeding a bunch of pokes that has apricot balls with them , i don't have much since i started yesterday so here's the list of them :

friend ball morelull
    lureball wishiwashi
    level ball cyndaquil
    moonball HA dratini
    moonball HA vulpix with egg moves of : extrasensory , freeze-dry , moonblast
    heavy ball HA alolan sandshrew with egg moves of : icicle crash , icicle spear , amnesia
    beast ball sableye HA with egg moves of : nasty plot , sucker punch , recover and trick
    lureball HA mareanie with egg moves of : stockpile , swallow , spit up and haze
    love ball mimikyu with egg moves of : curse , destiny bond , grudge and nightmare
    moonball HA dratini with egg moves of : dragon rush

It's not much but i hope you'll find what you want here :)

Interested in the beast ball sableye.
    Link in my signature is my list of breedables. Let me know what you'd like for one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back