• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT : aprimons , shinies , BR shinies , Items , HAs , egg moves mons , LF : shinies , aprimons , HAs , items

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi me again. I was interested in the BR shiny litten and BR shiny eevee. I have a couple shinies such as chikorita, granbul, and cottonee and some others. I also got some new aprimons available and some DBHA pokemon if interested. You can copy/paste this link for my available pokemon: https://pokemon-trading-spreadsheet.tumblr.com/?1Eu7TQu6UH33B8ZQSQXy_0yu7cVyK6CXDfIiIh13CIYQ
    Some pokemon may not be listed yet so just ask if you looking for something specific. Thanks for your time.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Hi me again. I was interested in the BR shiny litten and BR shiny eevee. I have a couple shinies such as chikorita, granbul, and cottonee and some others. I also got some new aprimons available and some DBHA pokemon if interested. You can copy/paste this link for my available pokemon: https://pokemon-trading-spreadsheet.tumblr.com/?1Eu7TQu6UH33B8ZQSQXy_0yu7cVyK6CXDfIiIh13CIYQ
    Some pokemon may not be listed yet so just ask if you looking for something specific. Thanks for your time.

Hi there , I can't find any shinies in your link so you wouldn't mind telling me what shinies you have?

Years
    Ok I got:
    - Lv.57 Premier Ball Granbull Male Quiet Nature Intimidate
    - Lv.12 Premier Ball Cottonee Male Rash Nature Prankster
    - Poke Ball Lv.53 Lapras Female Serious Nature Water absorb
    - Lv.10 Premier Ball Delibird Female Jolly Nature Hustle
    - Lv.28 Quickball Alolan Geodude Male Gentle Nature Magnet Pull
    - Lv.1 Poke Ball Chikorita Male (Unfortunately) Lax Nature Overgrow
    - Lv.100 Friend Ball Carbink Bold Nature Clear Body
    - Lv.10 Premier Ball Machop (Nicknamed Mack) Male Lax Nature No Guard
    - Lv.47 Premier Ball Luvdisc Female Bashful Nature Swift Swim
    That should be it. All of these with the exception of Carbink, were caught or in Chikorita's case hatched by me. Chikorita was hatched in Omega Ruby and Machop was caught aswell in Omega Ruby. The Lapras was SR'ed in Poke Pelago.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Ok I got:
    - Lv.57 Premier Ball Granbull Male Quiet Nature Intimidate
    - Lv.12 Premier Ball Cottonee Male Rash Nature Prankster
    - Poke Ball Lv.53 Lapras Female Serious Nature Water absorb
    - Lv.10 Premier Ball Delibird Female Jolly Nature Hustle
    - Lv.28 Quickball Alolan Geodude Male Gentle Nature Magnet Pull
    - Lv.1 Poke Ball Chikorita Male (Unfortunately) Lax Nature Overgrow
    - Lv.100 Friend Ball Carbink Bold Nature Clear Body
    - Lv.10 Premier Ball Machop (Nicknamed Mack) Male Lax Nature No Guard
    - Lv.47 Premier Ball Luvdisc Female Bashful Nature Swift Swim
    That should be it. All of these with the exception of Carbink, were caught or in Chikorita's case hatched by me. Chikorita was hatched in Omega Ruby and Machop was caught aswell in Omega Ruby. The Lapras was SR'ed in Poke Pelago.

Alright , I'll take shiny cottonee and shiny delibird , what's your ign? Mine is battle doom , I'm already in the plaza

Years
    Hi there! I'm interested in Friend Ball Cutiefly, Moon Ball Oricorio, BB Vullaby, Heavy Ball Rhyhorn, Moon Ball Cottonee, Heavy Ball Dewpider, BB Dewpider, Love Ball Vanillite, Moon Ball Deino and Moon Ball Rockruff. The Pokemon I offer can all be found here (sorry about having to link). Let me know if you're interested in anything!

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Hi there! I'm interested in Friend Ball Cutiefly, Moon Ball Oricorio, BB Vullaby, Heavy Ball Rhyhorn, Moon Ball Cottonee, Heavy Ball Dewpider, BB Dewpider, Love Ball Vanillite, Moon Ball Deino and Moon Ball Rockruff. The Pokemon I offer can all be found here (sorry about having to link). Let me know if you're interested in anything!

Sorry for not answering , I was traveling , anyways I'll take a dream ball normal vulpix , moon ball growlithe with ems , heavy ball slowpoke with ems , lure ball horsea with ems , dream ball Mr mime Wii ems , friend ball yanma, dream ball carvanha with ems , dream ball zangoose with ems , dream ball riolu with ems , moon ball komala with ems , I'm breeding your pokes right now

Years
    Sorry for not answering , I was traveling , anyways I'll take a dream ball normal vulpix , moon ball growlithe with ems , heavy ball slowpoke with ems , lure ball horsea with ems , dream ball Mr mime Wii ems , friend ball yanma, dream ball carvanha with ems , dream ball zangoose with ems , dream ball riolu with ems , moon ball komala with ems , I'm breeding your pokes right now

That's okay! And that sounds great, it may take a while to be finished breeding but thanks for accepting such a large order of Pokemon!

Years
    I am interested in your BR Shiny toxapex and BR shiny dartrix, assuming they have good competitive natures (adamant/jolly for Dartrix and Bold for Toxapex).

I have Moon and Heavy ball for trade and quite a few legends/shinies/BR mons (complete list is here ).

If you find something you would be willing to give up those two for, let me know :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back