• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT Box legendary LF Box legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2022
    Hey I'm playing scalett and I'm looking for someone playing Voilet to do this trade. Mine is caught in a masterball but I don't care about that

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2022
    Hey man I can trade with you I need all the acarlet exclusives and koraidon so we can do some trades for sure

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2022
    I should be available from about 1pm GMT (London time) but available anytime after that as I have some time off haha

Just let me know

Also I don't suppose I can impose

I don't suppose you have the water starter (duck pokemon) even if it is just an egg as I want one to complete my starter team

Hey I'm playing scalett and I'm looking for someone playing Voilet to do this trade. Mine is caught in a masterball but I don't care about that

I have starter duck pokemon for you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back