• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT Gen 8 HA Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2021
    So far I have Rookidee, Hatenna, Clobbopuss, Cufant, and Snom all with HA (and some breedjects with 4-5 IV's) - I also have Mold Breaker Hawlucha

LF: Other Gen 8 HA Pokemon - specifically Galarian Drmanitan, Galarian Farfetch'd, and Barraskewda.

Can anyone help out?

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    My first time here just looking to get my hands on a different region ditto. I can trade a English one for another ditto. (Also new to link trading so not sure how the link code works) for pokemon sword and shield

Last edited:

BlackWolv

Breeding Star
    Years
  • i have cursola and darmanitan. I just need to breed them. if you have some hatenna and snom breedjects i'd be willing to trade for those. i am actually specifically looking for a harvest phantump or trevanant though if you have it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2021
    I don't have phantump or trevenant but I'll trade you the hatenna and snom. You free to trade now?

Last edited:

AleksanderU

Woohooo
    Years
  • Hey! I have a Darmanitan with perfect IVs and nature. Could you trade me a Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar back?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2021
    I have a Larvitar but it doesn't have its hidden ability. I haven't bred any iv's into yet so if you want those I'll need some time

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2021
    Cool! I'm at work right now. I'll be back in a few hours. I won't have long though so I might have to trade tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back