• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT: HA Breedjects, Timid Electrike, Treecko, Ralts and many more

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2018
    Hey guys! I'm looking for a couple of Pokemon that I'm interested in, I can offer other HA mons as well or other breedjects.

FT: (All the Pokemon I'm offering have around 3-5 IVs)
    -HA Starters such as Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Totodile, Torchic, Chimchar, Snivy, Oshawott, Froakie
    -HA Shroomish, Swinub, Aerodactyl, Sableye, Nidoran M, Gible
    (All Natures of the HA mons are ideal except for the Sableye)
    -TImid Electrike, Treecko, Ralts
    -Jolly Bagon, Beldum, Ralts, Weedle, Buneary
    -Modest Larvesta, Deino, Dratini, Lotad, Clauncher, Joltik
    -Quiet Honedge, Hippopotas

LF:
    -HA Phanpy, Piplup, Scraggy, Rufflet
    -Gardevoirite

If you're interested in the mons I'm offering but don't have the mons I'm looking for, that's still fine, feel free to offer me something else instead.

Also,please note that the timezone in my country is UTC+8 and I also have schoolwork which means I may reply a bit late, so just please be patient.

Thank you!

Here's a complete list of everything I can offfer

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bdrNOf2eZrEKDoKwFY50TRYO6KSusKlqO15e-Qbx0Q4/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by a moderator:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I have a HA Eevee, Skitty and Talow for trade. I'm interested in the Growlithe, Houndour, Fennekin, Tepig, or Oshawott.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2018
    I have a HA Eevee, Skitty and Talow for trade. I'm interested in the Growlithe, Houndour, Fennekin, Tepig, or Oshawott.

Hey sorry for the late reply, I'm interested in your Taillow as well. I do need more information about your Eevee and Skitty though as I already have both of those mons. If they are better versions (better balls / more EM) than what I already have than I might take them as well

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    The Skitty is female, level 8 and is in an Ultra ball. It has one egg move, captivate.
    The Eevee is in a Premiere ball, and is male, and is level 8. It doesn't have any egg moves.
    Tailow is male, level 8. It doesn't have egg moves.
    I also have a HA Magikarp, dusk ball, male, no egg moves. And 2 HA Tentacool, one male and one female. The male has one egg move, bubble. I have a HA Sneasel, female, also. Would you like to trade for any of these? Thanks for replying!

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2018
    The Skitty is female, level 8 and is in an Ultra ball. It has one egg move, captivate.
    The Eevee is in a Premiere ball, and is male, and is level 8. It doesn't have any egg moves.
    Tailow is male, level 8. It doesn't have egg moves.
    I also have a HA Magikarp, dusk ball, male, no egg moves. And 2 HA Tentacool, one male and one female. The male has one egg move, bubble. I have a HA Sneasel, female, also. Would you like to trade for any of these? Thanks for replying!

I guess I'll take the Tentacool (F) , Taillow and Sneasel. I can offer you the Oshawott, Houndour and Growlithe since I have those in stock right now

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Okay. What genders are they? With the Houndour, it is listed it has the hidden ability, flash fire. But flash fire isn't Houndour's hidden ability. Do you have an HA Alolan Vulpix for trade instead? But the other two are fine. Also, with your Zapdos, are you looking for a certain HA Pokemon or HA legendary? If so, which one? Sorry for late reply and long post. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2018
    Okay. What genders are they? With the Houndour, it is listed it has the hidden ability, flash fire. But flash fire isn't Houndour's hidden ability. Do you have an HA Alolan Vulpix for trade instead? But the other two are fine. Also, with your Zapdos, are you looking for a certain HA Pokemon or HA legendary? If so, which one? Sorry for late reply and long post. Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply, I've just been busy lately. The Growlithe and Oshawott are both male while the Vulpix-A is female. As for the Zapdos, I will only by accepting another Legendary for it, preferabbly, an event one.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Okay. I'll take the Growlithe, Oshawott, and Alola Vulpix, please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back