• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT: HA Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2016
    I need the squirtle, but I currently have a trade scheduled for an oshawott. DO you have anything else with HA you could offer me, or pick which you'd like, the goomy or cyndaquil

i could do a bulbasaur with chlorophyll tho it may not have 4-5Iv's like the Squirle is that ok?

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    i could do a bulbasaur with chlorophyll tho it may not have 4-5Iv's like the Squirle is that ok?
    I don't care about IVs. So do you want certain IVs on the pokes you requested?

Is the Pumpkaboo average size (from the Friend Safari)? If it is, I'd like one. I have almost every HA Pokémon, so just pick one and let me know.

The pumpkaboo is from friend safari, so I assume that its average size

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    any iv's will be fine as i use the pokes to breed for shinys just pm me when you are ready i will be available virtually anytime

Let me breed a cyndaquil real quick and I can do this trade probably in the next thirty minutes as I just got home

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2016
    awesome i'll be online and standing by for when you are ready, by an chance would you be willing totrade a defiant piplup for a bulletproof chespin

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    awesome i'll be online and standing by for when you are ready, by an chance would you be willing totrade a defiant piplup for a bulletproof chespin

Sorry, I already have another trade set up for a chespin. Do you have any other HA Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2016
    Sorry, I already have another trade set up for a chespin. Do you have any other HA Pokemon?
    i can breed a gale wings fletchling
    speed boost venipede
    drought vulpix
    unnerve areodactyl
    vital spirit magby
    rough skin Gible

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back