• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT: HA Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2016
    I have Nidoran male and female if you would like to trade for a female HA Noibat

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2016
    Sorry, worded that poorly. I can give you the Nidorans with hustle in exchange for the noibat

Years
    Cool beans. When will you be free to trade? I'll b traveling for vacation over the next couple days so I may not have wifi till Saturday. Sorry if this is an inconvenience

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    Cool beans. When will you be free to trade? I'll b traveling for vacation over the next couple days so I may not have wifi till Saturday. Sorry if this is an inconvenience

I'll be avaliable for most of the next 9 hours, I'll be able to complete your request within the hour.
    I can also keep the slowpoke on hold for you if you cant be on during that frame of time, and you can initiate a trade whenever you next see me online

Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Oct 13, 2016
    I can offer all HA pokemon that are highlighted in pink on this spreadsheet:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8msQAN4qOSnWWVZNUwtbVlNc0E/view?usp=sharing
    Pokemon highlighted in yellow are pending trades, you may request a pokemon in yellow, but it will take time to fill the order as I myself would have not received it yet.

Anything that is not highlighted I am looking for. I will do 1:1 orders, and can do large orders given time.

If you would like any IV Pokemon, I can make them on all Pokemon, even those without HA. Please specify your desires for IVs on the initial post, or I may not notice.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Spreadsheet last updated on: July the 20th at 10:35 pm

I have a HA Spritomb if you want it
    If you do, do you have a shiny tyrantrum?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back